Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never forget the atomic dickpill from FDS

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Foids know that size matters and will not settle for average or below. Today's foids have a tactic of "feeling up" a man's dick while making out in the bar or somewhere else, before deciding to have sex. It's all over female spaces on reddit and tiktok among other "tests" a man must pass.

It never began for dickcels.

Foids know that size matters and will not settle for average or below. Today's foids have a tactic of "feeling up" a man's dick while making out in the bar or somewhere else, before deciding to have sex. It's all over female spaces on reddit and tiktok among other "tests" a man must pass.View attachment 444177
It never began for dickcels.
dickpill only matters if you are getting sex which we are not.

Water is the essence of wetness.

women are so retarded. finding a man with an 8 inch dick is nearly impossible combined with their other arbitrary standards. i would even say it's completely impossible considering a tall, good looking, well off, genuine, 8 inch dick having guy would never want one of the ugly 30 year old landwhales. i'm waiting for them to realize all these 8 inch dicks they're supposedly taking are actually 7. and the 7 inch one? 6.5. so tired of these faggots inflating their numbers and making these women think they need 8 inches minimum.

Here's two I created from there:

Dickpill mega

Dickpill set

I don't care for the opinion of black landwhales :feelsLSD:

FDS are filled with angry bitter women who've been used and tossed around so I wouldn't really worry about their opinion.

IT won't touch this

87% of men are smaller than 6''? In what country? Because in some countries, the average is 6'' or above.

Aren’t most foids on FDS blacks and ethnics? Why care about their opinion if you are not attracted to them?

jfl at this self reported bullshit image.
Ok, show me the ''correct'' study then, because as I see, most men seem to have 6'' or more, females don't get impressed even by 7'' anymore, this is another proof that the average can be 6'' or more in some countries

women are so retarded. finding a man with an 8 inch dick is nearly impossible combined with their other arbitrary standards. i would even say it's completely impossible considering a tall, good looking, well off, genuine, 8 inch dick having guy would never want one of the ugly 30 year old landwhales

Lifefuel that they end up being pumpNdump material in the long run. Countless times they'll get their hearts ripped out :lul:
so tired of these faggots inflating their numbers and making these women think they need 8 inches minimum.
Honestly this is what's ruining everything for normies on this aspect.

Some jackass out there with a 6 inch piece larping about having an 8inch, than when that foid looks for an "8inch" and runs into a real 8inch, she's sexually damaged for life.

Ok, show me the ''correct'' study then, because as I see, most men seem to have 6'' or more, females don't get impressed even by 7'' anymore, this is another proof that the average can be 6'' or more in some countries
go to calsd there you have accurate studies oh and btw the average on big dick problems is 7.25 that images claims that the average in some countries is almost the same as that which is bullshit ofcourse.

go to calsd there you have accurate studies oh and btw the average on big dick problems is 7.25 that images claims that the average in some countries is almost the same as that which is bullshit ofcourse.
I wouldn't doubt that in some african countries, the average could be near that.

In south sudan, we can see the tallest people in the world, maybe its plastic's fault that dicks size is shrinking in the west, this means that among isolated and people who live in non industrialized society, the size tends to be bigger, thats why bolivia has also bigger dicks, even though they don't have black genetics. Still a junction of factors though

Honestly this is what's ruining everything for normies on this aspect.

Some jackass out there with a 6 inch piece larping about having an 8inch, than when that foid looks for an "8inch" and runs into a real 8inch, she's sexually damaged for life.
if i ever do ascend, i don't want to have to do this, but it seems necessary. my dick is like 6.3 inches and i would probably round up to 6.5, but most girls would probably think it's 4 inches because of all the normfags inflating their numbers. another reason i hate normies.

if i ever do ascend, i don't want to have to do this, but it seems necessary. my dick is like 6.3 inches and i would probably round up to 6.5, but most girls would probably think it's 4 inches because of all the normfags inflating their numbers. another reason i hate normies.

Well you have to, normies have made it a necessary evil.

If I could I would just pumpNdump

None of these whores deserve to get what they want. Normgroids literally have ruined everything.

lol. Fds isn't an extremist view. They've just stopped blue pill talking since they hate being around men. So all the subverted lies are just put aside and they talk freely what every single woman thinks and acts like.

From Colombia where size is 6.7

Just fucking shoot me in the head, even if I stab my guts I can barely measure 80% of that
Colombia has a lot of blacks, so it makes sense tbh

Congo 7.1" average. A third of the men literally have +8x6 bbc. :lul: jfl