Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Never forget that there was a mainstream "erotica" book for foids called 'Bear'. That's literally about getting fucked a bear.

Arthur Copenhauer

Arthur Copenhauer

Philosophercel
★★★
This is how sickening female sexuality is. Can you imagine a male equivalent of something so vile being allowed to enter the mainstream?
PaperbackCoverofBearbyMarianEngel

I'm fucking done

The dog pill killed me, the fish pill drove me insane.

And now the bear pill? It's fucking over

The dog pill killed me, the fish pill drove me insane.

And now the bear pill? It's fucking over
yes and the elephant pill, girafe pill, monkey pill, zebra pill

GOAT - A man gets a taste of pussy, it was the greatest of all time.

man-goat2.jpg

how did they stretch this in to an entire book? like how much could you actually write about a bear fucking you in the ass? feels like it would be pretty conclusive after the first paragraph

how did they stretch this in to an entire book? like how much could you actually write about a bear fucking you in the ass? feels like it would be pretty conclusive after the first paragraph
women be needin they foreplay nigga, they can't just get fucked by a bear without 50 pages of exposition

also it wouldn't be a book anymore if it was that short, it would be a deranged manuscript, the length gives it legitimacy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back