Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Never forget that IT is just about bullying just like in high school

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★★
They wouldn't do much better than us if they were in our position, women have emotional crisis for not getting enough likes on social media, imagine now how they would react if they knew they don't have control over their sex life because no men will ever find them attractive enough to give them an opportunity. People only think about sex all the time when they lack it the same way people only think about food all the time when they lack it, therefore people who laugh at men who are obsessed at sex are the kind of people who laugh at others for being less privileged and less lucky in life.

Women can have the standards they want but we can also judge their standards as shallow, and the truth is that women care way more about looks than men, the amount of times I've seen chubby women with muscular men is astonishing, I hate them.

I hate non-virgins and I wish non-virgin men had their dicks cut off as a revenge, if we can't have sex nobody should, humans should be reproduced in labs or something. I hate the privileged sexhaver class and the fact they create subreddits to laugh at vulnerable emotional victims in this inequalitist system enfuriates me. Some of them post there everyday, it's like they have no life outside of laughing at others, how pathetic, and despite having such a toxic lifestyle they still can have sex, trully shows that sex isn't a meritocratic game.

At least the high school bullies got some pussy while at high school.
The IT cucks/simps bully on the internet (because they are too afraid to do it in real life) and think it will have the same result
full

The IT cucks/simps bully on the internet (because they are too afraid to do it in real life) and think it will have the same result
full

full
Pathetic lifeforms. They are the ones who deserve to get bullied. And I hate those IT foids that aren't virgin, I hope the best sex they ever get is getting used as objects.

nah ITcels are mostly preachy redditors and reddittroons who were bullied, not real bullies

they're more abt virtue signalling than anything

saying that r/IncelTears is bullying is like

saying that r/politics bullies Trump

nah ITcels are mostly preachy redditors and reddittroons who were bullied, not real bullies

they're more abt virtue signalling than anything
They are virtual signaling, but they also bully us and find our suffering and desperation fun which enfuriates me. They bully us, especially the female ITshits there.

Wrong, it are the other group of losers and outcasts.

Think of them like creepy AF goths, and we are the nerds.

Wrong, it are the other group of losers and outcasts.

Think of them like creepy AF goths, and we are the nerds.
Yes, they all are losers, but women can be losers and still fuck, that's why they are our enemies.

full