Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Never Forget , Never Forgive, Foids On Videogames Before/After

Snowman888

Snowman888

Veteran
★★
EXc1mm0UMAA q3Y

Influx of women and low skill normies has completely ruined single player games, they are like badly written interactive movies now where you can occasionally provide input. Multiplayer games have become normie hang-out spots where the group voice chat is more important than the gameplay.

Females have reverse Midas touch. Everything they touch becomes shit.

the normie horde consumes all

I'll never forget the invasion of what used to be one of my greatest copes. Everything that I had once cherished is either gone or slowly being withered away at the hands of the mongoloids. There is an intense, burning bitterness deep within me. It does not cease and it is ever present. I cannot shake it. Everyday it continues to worsen. How can a man go on living in a state like this? There must be something out there.

Influx of women and low skill normies has completely ruined single player games, they are like badly written interactive movies now where you can occasionally provide input. Multiplayer games have become normie hang-out spots where the group voice chat is more important than the gameplay.
Foids and NPCs ruin EVERYTHING :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

The single player and smaller RPG market is not suffering too much. Foids go where the attention is, so if you're on a niche game you're safe.

The single player and smaller RPG market is not suffering too much. Foids go where the attention is, so if you're on a niche game you're safe.
Trust me, it won't take long for those communities to be botched as well, if you're talking about Tabletop RPGs for example, it's already on collision course.

Trust me, it won't take long for those communities to be botched as well, if you're talking about Tabletop RPGs for example, it's already on collision course.
I mean RPG video games. The popular ones are trashed, but if games aren't popular foids don't play them. Foids only play games that have a large crowd of potential orbiters around them.

Foids ruined gaming, look at the Neil Cuckmann, he ruined TLOU Part II after getting brainwashed by Anita the femnazi. Their employee got sick of Neil Cuckmann bullshit trying to push his feminazi lgbtq acceptance down gamers throat, they leaked the entire story, and Naughty Shit is now trying to censor the leaks so that people doesn't discover this, they turned off comments on their youtube channel, getting people channel down for copyright strike, IGN deleted their dislikes on the latest trailer. They want to pull a bait and switch to rob gamers out of their cash with pre orders.

b969710d8626ab0c9629d433235842183e73af92b5502068bdc75f6a4486c36e_1.jpg

Last edited:
truth
Foids ruined gaming, look at the Neil Cuckmann, he ruined TLOU Part II after getting brainwashed by Anita the femnazi. Their employee got sick of Neil Cuckmann bullshit trying to push his feminazi lgbtq acceptance down gamers throat, they leaked the entire story, and Naughty Shit is now trying to censor the leaks so that people doesn't discover this, they turned off comments on their youtube channel, getting people channel down for copyright strike, IGN deleted their dislikes on the latest trailer. They want to pull a bait and switch to rob gamers out of their cash with pre orders.

View attachment 253782
View attachment 253783
JFL at the dog part

Last edited:

View attachment 253782
View attachment 253783
Life fuel, fucking mutts.

There was an updated version recently of this meme because of the TLOU drama.
Can't seem to find it. "KnowYourMeme" would be hosting it if any of them had some balls.
Untitled

I genuinely wish they went back to calling videogames something for lonely losers because then I wouldn't have to deal with them.
But to be honest the few games I play have a male only player base.

I genuinely wish they went back to calling videogames something for lonely losers because then I wouldn't have to deal with them.
Yea same, it's getting out of control. You now have holes on siege who kick you during a match for daring to question them and their bootlicks, good luck if you are solo queing. Thankfully don't play that crap game.

Thankfully don't play that crap game.
Yes, thankfully I don't have interest in such games.
The few games I regularly play ( HOI4, Rising Storm series, ETS2, etc. ) have virtually no female players.

Yes, thankfully I don't have interest in such games.
The few games I regularly play ( HOI4, Rising Storm series, ETS2, etc. ) have virtually no female players.
Based , same

Most foids will never touch the games I like, even though they've been dumbed down and casualized severely. My favorite games are simply too niche and rage inducing for someone that just wants to socialize or create a following of orbiters.

Last edited:
Life fuel, fucking mutts.
Rumor say 70% of their male staff quitted. What the fuck did neil cuckmann espect pushing a game that hate on white man while it's their primary buyers. He's a fucking deluded simp feminists cuck.

Women invaded video games due to the monetary gain and attention and sure enough they realized men who played video games were usually lonely, outcast, ugly losers, so they knew they could sink their claws into them. Easy target. Then you have the normie fucking streamers that have hundred of thousands of viewers with their parents credit card ready to donate, making them think they're part of a "club" of sorts. It's all so predatory. It makes me sick.

Women invaded video games due to the monetary gain and attention and sure enough they realized men who played video games were usually lonely, outcast, ugly losers, so they knew they could sink their claws into them. Easy target. Then you have the normie fucking streamers that have hundred of thousands of viewers with their parents credit card ready to donate, making them think they're part of a "club" of sorts. It's all so predatory. It makes me sick.

The only good let's play channels are the ones with fuck all subscribers doing it for enjoyment rather than fame & fortune.
Rumor say 70% of their male staff quitted. What the fuck did neil cuckmann espect pushing a game that hate on white man while it's their primary buyers. He's a fucking deluded simp feminists cuck.
Always the wrong types in the executive chair.

But to be honest the few games I play have a male only player base.
Come to VR. It's in its early age and it's like being in early 2000's videogames. Very niche, very fun and foids free

Come to VR. It's in its early age and it's like being in early 2000's videogames. Very niche, very fun and foids free
Ain't that full of furries, trannies & fags all larping as anime girls with UwU?

Foids are only interested in stuff when they can profit from it, the foids completely chose their place and they can never reverse what they did in the past, they will be harshly judged