Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEVER FORGET: Kikes are the reason why you're incel.

These are facts.

Jews caused women to only seek chad since resources they acquire way more and easier than all males even if they are fat

Murder extortion cartel violence = CarsByOwner.io

I will not stop until Jews are fucking fully disempowered.

Jews can think and women can't, but they're still both evil, and I would still punish both.
JFL at blue pilled incels infantalizing women and stripping them of accountability.

The analogy you quoted was trash and it's purposely phrased that way to make the "wolves" attack feel "impersonal".

A better analogy is:
A man walks into your house when you leave the room and hands wife a gun. He whispers into her ear "you can kill your husband with this if you want to" and leaves the room before you return.

If your wife shoots you, who is to blame?:
1. The man
2. Your wife

The answer is obvious, but a lot of incels like yourself have this ironic "tradcon" mindset where women aren't accountable for their own thoughts and actions.

It's 100% the wife's fault, because it was her role in the marriage to not betray her husband. A random man is not obligated to protect the sanctity of your marriage. Swap out shooting you, with her fucking the guy instead, and it's the same thing.

If your wife cheats, it's 100% her fault. It's not the duty of random men to not try and fuck your wife, to protect the sanctity of your marriage. It's your wifes duty to remain faithful to her husband.

It's the same thing with respect to the relationship between men and women in society. It's not the duty of the elites to refrain from manipulating women for the sake of men in society. It's women's duty to adhere to their roles for the sake of men of society, and society at large.

What people like you do is strip women of any responsibility to society as a whole, so whoever influences them is magically to blame.

I will only ever blame women.

Statistically women are the spenders in society. Women account for around 80% of domestic expenditure, this is why advertisers mostly target women. This is also why the elites (Jews, etc) made it a goal to "liberate" women from the household and thrust them into the working world. It's good for their pockets and it artificially inflates the growth and functionality of the economy.

If I thought of a way to market to women, I'd do that too lol.

JFL at blue pilled incels infantalizing women and stripping them of accountability.

The analogy you quoted was trash and it's purposely phrased that way to make the "wolves" attack feel "impersonal".

A better analogy is:
A man walks into your house when you leave the room and hands wife a gun. He whispers into her ear "you can kill your husband with this if you want to" and leaves the room before you return.

If your wife shoots you, who is to blame?:
1. The man
2. Your wife

The answer is obvious, but a lot of incels like yourself have this ironic "tradcon" mindset where women aren't accountable for their own thoughts and actions.

It's 100% the wife's fault, because it was her role in the marriage to not betray her husband. A random man is not obligated to protect the sanctity of your marriage. Swap out shooting you, with her fucking the guy instead, and it's the same thing.

If your wife cheats, it's 100% her fault. It's not the duty of random men to not try and fuck your wife, to protect the sanctity of your marriage. It's your wifes duty to remain faithful to her husband.

It's the same thing with respect to the relationship between men and women in society. It's not the duty of the elites to refrain from manipulating women for the sake of men in society. It's women's duty to adhere to their roles for the sake of men of society, and society at large.

What people like you do is strip women of any responsibility to society as a whole, so whoever influences them is magically to blame.

I will only ever blame women.

Statistically women are the spenders in society. Women account for around 80% of domestic expenditure, this is why advertisers mostly target women. This is also why the elites (Jews, etc) made it a goal to "liberate" women from the household and thrust them into the working world. It's good for their pockets and it artificially inflates the growth and functionality of the economy.

If I thought of a way to market to women, I'd do that too lol.
you should've replied to the other guy instead of me dude. i'm not placing all blame on the jew, it's both of their faults. the jew should die for tricking her and the whore should die for being a dumb whore and spitting in our face. if your wife was cheating on you, would you just forgive the guy that fucked your wife and ONLY attack your wife?

Fuck off with this Jew shit, blame smartphones :feelsjuice:

Not everyone on here is a jew-hating sandnigger or a white stormfrontcel like you which i presume youre either one of.

To me, jews are cumskins. Both Anglos + Jews together, are trying to cuck the colored races of men in this world. Their degenerate societies revolve around "liberated" females, which in turn, is an absolute win for the vast majority of white males, except the really deformed, poor, low iq, young white stormfrontcels on this forum.

The only small glimmer of hope you sandnegros have against cumskins is if they un-do themselves before you guys run out of oil. Because without oil, the middleeast would be an irrelevant bone dry, sheep and goat fucking wasteland.

You think for one sec, Russia or China is gonna back the middle eastern countries militarily in a conflict? My sense of the direction that world politics is heading is actually pretty simple.

America continues to slowly weaken as BLM grows and hispanic Americans increase their numbers exponentially. And with the WMAF phenomenon only accelerating as time goes on. America will be too diverse. Trust will diminish and cohesion will dissipate to nothing.

At this point Israel will start to expand militarily with a combination of nukes and advanced AI weaponry. Think terminator.

India, Russia, and China will be sitting pretty. Hell Japan might even get payback for WWII against America.

You sandnegros and cumskins can kill yourselves all you want.

In the long run, East Asians could never tolerate Anglo-Jews nor Islam.

The clash of civilizations is very real.
Jews are trying to get rid of Whites though. Do you never think?

T
Most jews are butt-fucking ugly too. If you think about it they're basically the original soys, wanting to give women privileges even though it would not benefit them one bit
They introduced feminism as one of the many weapons to destroy any countries they hate.

W*men and kikes are both responsible. They both love degeneracy and nothing makes them both happier than destroying civilization for their own greed. They're natural allies.
Jews are anti White and want to destroy White countries via mass migration and degenerate shit.

You're absolving women of any guilt, good job white knight. Go lick the feet of your oneitis aryan princess.
He isn’t because he never said women are not guilty of anything at all.

He isn’t because he never said women are not guilty of anything at all.
There's only so much guilt to go around. If the :heart:chosen people:heart: are 100% responsible for our inceldom, then women aren't. If they're 60% responsible then you've absolved women of 60% of the guilt etc.

Besides, inceldom was widespread throughout history. The majority of men didn't get to reproduce (while the majority of women did). When you learn that 8000 years ago 17 women reproduced for every man who reproduced, you can't blame that on the Jews or feminism.

you should've replied to the other guy instead of me dude.
The comment you quoted was from like last year so it didn't make sense to reply to him, and I think I already did somewhere in this comment chain.

Also I clearly replied to the right person, because you just said this:
it's both of their faults. the jew should die for tricking her and the whore should die for being a dumb whore and spitting in our face.

NO, IT IS NOT BOTH OF THEIR FAULTS.

IT'S 100% WOMEN'S FAULT.

You are literally doing it again, you a stripping women of any accountability or responsibility for their own actions.

It wasn't a TRICK, it was an OFFER.

AGAIN:
If someone hands your wife a gun and tells her she can shoot you, SHE HAS TO ALREADY WANT TO SHOOT YOU, IN ORDER TO ACCEPT THE GUN (OFFER) AND THEN SHOOT YOU.

It's not the fault of the person presenting the option/offer, it's the fault of the person accepting the option/offer.

The person accepting IS THE ONE WITH OBLIGATIONS TOWARDS YOU (A CONTRACT).

What you're basically arguing (whether you realize it or not) is that women should not be given any offers or opportunities, because they bare no responsibility on whether they choose it or not.

It's not half half at all, it's 100% women's fault

BECAUSE AN OPTION ALWAYS EXISTS FOR A WOMAN.

If you have a girlfriend, whether someone presents an option or not, she already has the option to go out and find another man to fuck. So arguing that someone merely presenting an option makes them share the blame is illogical.

THERE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION FOR A WOMAN, WHETHER IT'S PRESENTED OR NOT.

ALL SHE NEEDS TO DO IS START A TINDER ACCOUNT AND ACTIVELY LOOK FOR AN OPTION.

Lets say you have a wife, are you really alright being married to a woman who only hasn't cheated on you BECAUSE ANOTHER MAN NEVER APPROACHED HER YET?

Does that sound like a secure marriage to you?

Your wife never really wanted you anyways if she doesn't think she's obligated to refuse options.

ONCE AGAIN:
It's not other men's duty to not approach your wife. It's your wife's duty to remain faithful to her husband.

if your wife was cheating on you, would you just forgive the guy that fucked your wife and ONLY attack your wife?
It has nothing to do with "forgive", I wouldn't blame him at all so there's nothing to forgive.

Would you refuse sex from a woman trying to fuck you?

Would you spend time asking her questions and/or digging into her background, to make sure she doesn't have a boyfriend or husband, and ruin your chances?

I doubt it, I know I wouldn't. Like the saying goes - "You don't look a gift horse in the mouth".

How do you know the guy even knew she had a husband?

A lot of women in these situations lie and say they are single to avoid drama, and when the guy gets caught in the act he's just as shocked as the husband.

Let me put it this way. If someone stole cash from your wallet and used it to buy something at a store, will you also be angry at the store owner for accepting the money?. You can only speculate whether or not the store owner suspected the money was stolen, based on whatever indicators you deem valid, but that's just speculation.

Now it's a completely different situation if he starts getting mouthy and taunts me, or he starts trying to white knight for her. THEN I'll take offense. But if he picks his clothes up in a panic and decides to rush past me to escape, I'm not going to chase after him lol. I'm going to let him leave and then fuck my soon to be dead ex-wife up lol.

The comment you quoted was from like last year so it didn't make sense to reply to him, and I think I already did somewhere in this comment chain.

IT'S 100% WOMEN'S FAULT.

You are literally doing it again, you a stripping women of any accountability or responsibility for their own actions.

AGAIN:
If someone hands your wife a gun and tells her she can shoot you, SHE HAS TO ALREADY WANT TO SHOOT YOU, IN ORDER TO ACCEPT THE GUN (OFFER) AND THEN SHOOT YOU.

It's not the fault of the person presenting the option/offer, it's the fault of the person accepting the option/offer.

The person accepting IS THE ONE WITH OBLIGATIONS TOWARDS YOU (A CONTRACT).

What you're basically arguing (whether you realize it or not) is that women should not be given any offers or opportunities, because they bare no responsibility on whether they choose it or not.

It's not half half at all, it's 100% women's fault

BECAUSE AN OPTION ALWAYS EXISTS FOR A WOMAN.

If you have a girlfriend, whether someone presents an option or not, she already has the option to go out and find another man to fuck. So arguing that someone merely presenting an option makes them share the blame is illogical.

THERE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION FOR A WOMAN, WHETHER IT'S PRESENTED OR NOT.

ALL SHE NEEDS TO DO IS START A TINDER ACCOUNT AND ACTIVELY LOOK FOR AN OPTION.

Lets say you have a wife, are you really alright being married to a woman who only hasn't cheated on you BECAUSE ANOTHER MAN NEVER APPROACHED HER YET?

Your wife never really wanted you anyways if she doesn't think she's obligated to refuse options.

ONCE AGAIN:
It's not other men's duty to not approach your wife. It's your wife's duty to remain faithful to her husband.

It has nothing to do with "forgive", I wouldn't blame him at all so there's nothing to forgive.

Would you spend time asking her questions and/or digging into her background, to make sure she doesn't have a boyfriend or husband, and ruin your chances?

I doubt it, I know I wouldn't. Like the saying goes - "You don't look a gift horse in the mouth".

A lot of women in these situations lie and say they are single to avoid drama, and when the guy gets caught in the act he's just as shocked as the husband.

Let me put it this way. If someone stole cash from your wallet and used it to buy something at a store, will you also be angry at the store owner for accepting the money?. You can only speculate whether or not the store owner suspected the money was stolen, based on whatever indicators you deem valid, but that's just speculation.

Now it's a completely different situation if he starts getting mouthy and taunts me, or he starts trying to white knight for her. THEN I'll take offense. But if he picks his clothes up in a panic and decides to rush past me to escape, I'm not going to chase after him lol. I'm going to let him leave and then fuck my soon to be dead ex-wife up lol.
There are so many retarded simps who blame jews for everything and act like women are innocent angels who can do no wrong

IT'S 100% WOMEN'S FAULT.

Ok but this is a jew we're talking about. A jew literally can't go 5 seconds without tricking people. You already know that jew would show her a documentary on why her husband is evil. And you seem to think women are as capable of thinking as men. THEY'RE NOT. THEY'RE FUCKING BRAINDEAD. They are half the IQ of men if not lower. That means the dumb bitch will eat up whatever the fuck the jew tells them. You really think white foids would go after black guys if jews didnt convince them blacks have bigger dicks? No, blacks are ugly as fuck, jews brainwashed foids into thinking blacks are desirable. Jews literally commit the most unthinkable levels of manipulation imaginable, you have no idea.

ONCE AGAIN:
Loling if you think women have ever been loyal. Feminism wasn't women suddenly all deciding to start being whores, it started happening the moment women were given rights. Women have been evil pieces of shit since they started existing
:feelswhat: cuck moment
i wouldn't fuck a woman without checking her hymen first
YES, I WOULD. It's fucked to just have no problem helping a whore cheat, that makes you hypocritical as fuck. If you do shit like that, you have no right to be mad if your gf or wife cheat on you

Alright this is a good point. If the foid lied to him, then I'd forgive him and just beat the whore even worse. But if he had any suspicions, I'd at least be mad at him for complacency, and if he literally knew what he was doing, he'd be next after I'm done destroying the whore.

And you seem to think women are as capable of thinking as men. THEY'RE NOT. THEY'RE FUCKING BRAINDEAD. They are half the IQ of men if not lower.
It doesn't require intelligence to stick to a "moral code". There you go again, stripping women of accountability. Dogs on average have the intelligence of a 3 year old human last time I checked, and that doesn't stop them from being kind, caring, empathetic, protective, loyal, etc.

You see the reason why women are so "immoral" IS BECAUSE THEY ARE INTELLIGENT, and they are betraying men and society BEING FULLY AWARE OF THEIR DECISIONS.

But there will always be blue pill tradcons like yourself that will INFANTALIZE women to the extent that they aren't even responsible for their own choices that they are making full well for the purpose of a selfish onesided benefit.

When a woman marries a man solely for his money and divorce rapes him, is that not an act of intelligence and "immorality"?

Or are you going to argue like a retard that women's minds are "poisoned" by the laws and social climate, and they aren't to blame for CONSCIOUSLY taking advantage of an unfair legal system to steal men's resources?

You really think white foids would go after black guys if jews didnt convince them blacks have bigger dicks? No, blacks are ugly as fuck, jews brainwashed foids into thinking blacks are desirable.
You really are coping lol. Keep telling yourself that.

1. Tyrones exist.
2. Some women are "size queens" and they will make a tradeoff on looks for a large enough dick size.

But go ahead and keep coping with the idea that your "precious" white women have to be "tricked" into having a fetish for a race of men that are known for their genetic potential in athleticism, stamina and penis size.

It must be the Jews, there's no way women could make a conscious decision that revolves around hedonism, I mean they're angels right? :feelskek:

There are so many retarded simps who blame jews for everything and act like women are innocent angels who can do no wrong
A lot of these guys really think that women can do no wrong, and that they have to be MANIPULATED into making selfish choices that are to their benefit. They speak as if women masturbating is because of the Jews too, it can't be because women enjoy orgasms lol.

These guys need to stop watching disney channel, I find it weird how many incels on this forum are blue pilled. Ironically most of these guys would call themselves black pilled.

Women are clearly not innocent. They are just as fucked up as men if not more fucked up. High intelligence isn't required to be a "bad person".

Loling if you think women have ever been loyal. Feminism wasn't women suddenly all deciding to start being whores, it started happening the moment women were given rights. Women have been evil pieces of shit since they started existing.
JFL, you can't even pick a stance, you are all over the place. Why blame the jews then?.

From my perspective the Jews are to white nationalists, what whites are to "pro black" people. Both groups ironically go on and on about how superior they are to their "oppressors", but if they were so superior they'd never have been subjugated by the other group.

So I have a quick question for you:
If the Jews are so powerful, are they not better than whites (seeing as they are "winning" in this war of ethnic groups)?

If they are superior, then whites will never beat them, therefore they are a "variable" that cannot be controlled. Therefore it's up to women to take some accountability and not be selfish. That's my entire point.

You can't stop the Jews, they are better than you. They have the intelligence, culture, resources, etc required to rule and manipulate. They only thing that the other groups can do is create their own culture and abide by it, in order to secure and grow their own power.

THE BEST EXAMPLE OF THIS ARE ASIANS.

Notice asian people aren't complaining about the shit white people are, and that's because they don't have "Western Values".

:feelswhat: cuck moment
It's not every random man's responsibility to not try and fuck your wife. You aren't being realistic. If a woman was throwing herself at me, or indicating interest, I wouldn't even risk ruining my chance at sex by asking any prying questions that would make her uncomfortable. That would be me cucking myself out of sex, and I don't expect any other man to do that either.

You are being unrealistic.

Think about it this way. When you go interview for another job, do you waste time asking questions to figure out of you will be a replacement and you are costing another man his livelihood?. Do you make sure if another man is going to be fired if you get hired?

Of course you don't, you went to that interview to get a job, because you want a job for yourself. So you won't do anything that will ruin your chances.

i wouldn't fuck a woman without checking her hymen first
This is where I stop taking you seriously. More retarded disney channel nonsense here.

Most of you guys talking this shit aren't even willing to move to a third world country or an Islamic State in order to look for a virgin wife, so I know for a fact you don't actually mean this shit, it's just a talking point.

Really and truly you don't want to do anything but complain and pat yourself on the back for your lack of options. So you'll stay in the West and abide by standards that you know full well could never be met in the West. Thereby providing yourself with the perfect excuse to do nothing and bask in self pity.

If your standard is really "virgin or nothing", then you'd actually have plans of moving to a country in which you could feasibly find a virgin.

YES, I WOULD. It's fucked to just have no problem helping a whore cheat, that makes you hypocritical as fuck. If you do shit like that, you have no right to be mad if your gf or wife cheat on you.
1. Refer back to my job interview analogy. By your logic, if you never did the due diligence to find out if someone would be fired after you were hired, you have no right to be mad if you get fired from that job, regardless of the reason why you get fired.

Your logic doesn't make sense. When you go to an interview, you are interviewing for your own sake. I doubt it's ever even popped into your mind before during an interview, to think about the fact that someone may lose their job because of you. Even if it did that wouldn't change your actions, you'd still do everything to get the job.

It's the same thing with sex.

2. This is why I won't waste my time getting into relationships or a marriage. We no longer live in an era for these things, it's a free for all. I'm going to just move to some SEA country and fuck whores. Good luck finding a virgin in the West though lol (we both know you aren't really looking, it's nothing but rhetoric).

But if he had any suspicions, I'd at least be mad at him for complacency, and if he literally knew what he was doing, he'd be next after I'm done destroying the whore.
Nine times out of ten you'd just get your ass beat by the guy, and then she'd be more turned on by him, and they'd be fucking later that night driven by the libido spike you gave them when you got bitch slapped, congrats, you played yourself lol.

Now that guy will fuck your wife and fuck you up, you both got fucked lol.

I would never fight another man for a woman that cheated on me. I won't risk my physical well being and/or my life in any respect when it comes to someone who clearly doesn't care about me at all.

Last edited:
And so many kike simps who act like kikes are innocent angels who can do no wrong.

Women would be enslaved by men if it wasn't for kikes. How's that absolving women of guilt? You're absolving kikes of any guilt. What a dumb fuck.
this is a very good point
even if the fault is not of the jews in particular
it certainly is men’s, they’re the only reason foids have rights instead of rightfully being managed like livestock

And so many kike simps who act like kikes are innocent angels who can do no wrong.
The Jews are the superior & dominant ethnic group in the modern era.

Simply put, they are not a "variable" that can be controlled.

On the other hand, women are the ones violating the "social contract" between men and women, especially when it comes to marriage. They do this being fully cognizant of their choices and the ill effects those choices will have.

The choices women make are a "variable" that they DO control. But people like you don't want to hold them accountable for those choices. It's always "dah joos maid em doit".

However Jews don't have any "contract" to the other ethnic groups to secure the sanctity of their relationship dynamics between the sexes. Their own obligations are to themselves.

Stop infantalizing women. They know full well what they are doing, they simply just don't give a fuck about things like "stability", "honor", "order", "the state of society", etc.

This isn't rocket science, it's really simple.

If you have a contract or agreement with someone. It makes no sense at all to blame the person who convinced them to break the contract/agreement. They weren't the person who broke your trust or cheated you out of your investment, the person who broke your trust is the only person to blame.

It's not the job of other random investors to ensure that your investments are successful, and to refrain "poaching" your clientele. It's the job of the people in a contract/agreement with you, to not break your trust, and to abide by the terms they agreed to.

The logic you guys are applying just sounds childish, there's no realism to it at all.

All the Jews did was GIVE WOMEN CHOICE.

So if women then take that CHOICE, and go on to CHOOSE to fuck men over.

THEN THEY ALWAYS WANTED TO FUCK MEN OVER.

It's the same thing for infidelity.

It's not the duty of random men to not flirt with or approach your GF/Wife. It's her duty to refuse their advances and remain loyal. They don't have any allegiances to you, your wife does (more like "should") because that's part of the contract/agreement.

I always laugh when I see guys angrily rushing at the guy they catch fucking their GF/Wife, while the wife stands there with this guilty "I'm sorry" look (like in that TV show called "Cheaters"). It's full on blue pilled/simp mindset. Men like this treat women as if they have no accountability or responsibility at all for their choices in life.

Last edited:
jfl at this blkpillpres guy, he thinks i'm protecting women when ive made it pretty clear i hate both parties. kikes and foids should both be genocided until not one of either is left on the planet. they are both to blame because they are ALLIES, they have JOINED FORCES AGAINST HUMANITY because BOTH OF THEM, BOTH OF THEM, ARE EVIL AS FUCK. THEY WERE BOTH BORN EVIL AND WILL ALWAYS BE EVIL NO MATTER WHAT. DO YOU COMPREHEND THAT? as soon as you get that shit through your skull, you'll have a much better understanding of why they both hate you and they both do the same shit to you.
The Jews are the superior & dominant ethnic group in the modern era.

Simply put, they are not a "variable" that can be controlled.
Neither are women you dense ass truecel holy fuck. Do you think you have a chance to fight women or something? It's over. It's ovER. It never began, our enemies (kikes and foids AS A TEAM) won before we were even born.
shills defending kikes and simps defending foids are the most annoying things on the planet after kikes and foids themselves i swear. if you think only one of the two is your enemy you've got a critical thinking problem. both of them hate you, both of them are evil cunts, and both of them want you dead. that's the last blackpill you'll ever need.

this is a very good point
even if the fault is not of the jews in particular
it certainly is men’s, they’re the only reason foids have rights instead of rightfully being managed like livestock

One subject never came up: the Jewish backgrounds of the majority of the group.

“We never talked about it,” Weisstein said.

Until Joyce Antler came calling — 45 years later.

7C4740A6 88C2 4F5A 96AE 030569EB20F9

Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 09 um 211917

Jews always destroy their host country and bring out the worst in humanity.

Neither are women you dense ass truecel holy fuck. Do you think you have a chance to fight women or something? It's over.
Whats the point of quoting only part of the sentence retard?

You literally left out the next part, you're arguing against a strawman.

If they are superior, then whites will never beat them, therefore they are a "variable" that cannot be controlled. Therefore it's up to women to take some accountability and not be selfish. That's my entire point.

Holding women accountable is like kryptonite to you. To the point that you literally ignore the next line that holds women accountable.

Women aren't a variable that can be controlled. THAT'S WHY THEY SUPPOSED TO CONTROL THEMSELVES.

Of course for that to happen, it would require a world in which most men actually hold women accountable and don't infantalize them like you do.

There's only so much guilt to go around. If the :heart:chosen people:heart: are 100% responsible for our inceldom, then women aren't. If they're 60% responsible then you've absolved women of 60% of the guilt etc.

Besides, inceldom was widespread throughout history. The majority of men didn't get to reproduce (while the majority of women did). When you learn that 8000 years ago 17 women reproduced for every man who reproduced, you can't blame that on the Jews or feminism.
The past is the past. We are in the present and jews are most certainly responsible for today’s suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back