Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never Forget It's All About Genetics

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
You are an incel here because you are genetically inferior. You are some combination of ugly, short, autistic, and ethnic. As such you will never get a girlfriend or passionate sex. You will never experience being respected, validated, loved or cared for by anyone. Even your own parents secretly dislike or resent you, if they are not abusive, helicopter or traditional, like mine and many other incels are. You are destined to always be bullied and ostracized by other normies and NT's since they can sense you are a genetic failure.

This is your punishment for daring to exist and breathe in this world as an unattractive male, women with 0/10 genetic quality will be forgiven and still handed everything they desire, but you never will be given a chance, no matter how hard you try to be positive and self improve, because you have a Y chromosome.

Last edited:
cucks will say that we are entitled piece of shits, but I think that every human has a right for happiness.

What makes me mad is that the ugly whores have an easy life and they will reproduce and create more incels

Based & high IQ.
Bluepill copers will say, "you need to approach to find out if youre incel bro!!!! having bad genetics isnt enough!!! You need to see if you can win the lottery bro!!!" :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

cucks will say that we are entitled piece of shits, but I think that every human has a right for happiness.
According to society, you have no rights because you are an ugly subhuman.

According to society, you have no rights because you are an ugly subhuman.
tbh, I am slowly starting to understand ER. At first, when I was younger, I thought he was just another dude who went nuts. No wonder he was pissed.

I got the ugly, and the autisms. It's over, bro. It's always been over. :feelscry:

fuck y
You are an incel here because you are genetically inferior. You are some combination of ugly, short, autistic, and ethnic. As such you will never get a girlfriend or passionate sex. You will never experience being respected, validated, loved or cared for by anyone. Even your own parents secretly dislike or resent you, if they are not abusive, helicopter or traditional, like mine and many other incels are. You are destined to always be bullied and ostracized by other normies and NT's since they can sense you are a genetic failure.

This is your punishment for daring to exist and breathe in this world as an unattractive male, women with 0/10 genetic quality will be forgiven and still handed everything they desire, but you never will be given a chance, no matter how hard you try to be positive and self improve, because you have a Y chromosome.
fuck you.... I hate myself but dont need this shit. I am still far better looking than my dad and try telling us 80%ers that we arnt good enough for bitches... average men built society.... females do nothing.. all the smart inventors and intelligent minds contribute and are worth far more than some brain dead roasties. fuck nature.. fuck genetics... an average guy IS good enough for an average female even if they dont think so. take off their makeup and lets see whose the ugly ones... I am worth ten fucking roasties! i may not be attractive but i can fuck up someone who is and im a damn site more capable and better person than some stupid female whose only acclaim to success is having a trout between her legs capable of spawning another incel

I disagree. No one should be entitled to anything.

What do you want society to do, anyway ? Women can't be forced to love you, if that is what you want. The best you can hope is to afford prostitutes, but even that is denied in many countries, and that is the last straw IMHO.