Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never forget, Every "lonely" foid gets dozens of messages a week.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
DOZENS. That's being lenient. Usually it's at least two dozens. They have been getting party invites, date requests, or just basic "friend" messages every. Single. Week. Since they were maybe twelve years old.

Meanwhile, what have you gotten? Maybe you felt really excited and hyped when you got just one happy birthday that one time, ONE time in your entire teen years in between absolute silence in between for years on end? (And by the way, you should be really grateful for this. One message every 5 years. Stop being so entitled you piece of shit or your personality will drive away everyone, as opposed to being alone for years on end, best years of your life!!!!)

You SHOULD be extremely angry and despite them. If you don't you're a major limp dick cuck and I hope you get hit by a bus for being a faggot simp orbitter

Hope they travel to third world countries to discover themselves and get sliced up by serial killers also exploring themselves!!!!

Last edited:
lonely foid = cant get chad

The only reason they’re lonely is because chad isn’t one of the messagers.

Foids’ face are my toilets

DOZENS. That's being lenient. Usually it's at least two dozens. They have been getting party invites, date requests, or just basic "friend" messages every. Single. Week. Since they were maybe twelve years old.

Meanwhile, what have you gotten? Maybe you felt really excited and hyped when you got just one happy birthday that one time, ONE time in your entire teen years in between absolute silence in between for years on end? (And by the way, you should be really grateful for this. One message every 5 years.
only google message me for my birthday

Foids really believe 100 non-chads giving them "unwanted" attention is the same as going your whole life on invisible setting.

JewTube notifications is where it's at.
Foids really believe 100 non-chads giving them "unwanted" attention is the same as going your whole life on invisible setting.

I spent my entire teen years completely alone... It completely blew my mind when I realized how active a social life those Chads and Stacies get. I also spent my entire 20s alone(almost since I'm still in my late 20s)

Yes they actually think that.

I spent my entire teen years completely alone... It completely blew my mind when I realized how active a social life those Chads and Stacies get. I also spent my entire 20s alone(almost since I'm still in my late 20s)
As someone in their 30s who had a similar experience I'm gonna spoil it for you... :feelsugh:

Meanwhile, what have you gotten? Maybe you felt really excited and hyped when you got just one happy birthday that one time, ONE time in your entire teen years in between absolute silence in between for years on end? (And by the way, you should be really grateful for this. One message every 5 years. Stop being so entitled you piece of shit or your personality will drive away everyone, as opposed to being alone for years on end, best years of your life!!!!)

You SHOULD be extremely angry and despite them. If you don't you're a major limp dick cuck and I hope you get hit by a bus for being a faggot simp orbitter

Hope they travel to third world countries to discover themselves and get sliced up by serial killers also exploring themselves!!!!
I’ve long, long, since given up on the fantasy of someday finding a girl who’s lonely like me. I know that no such girl exists and if somehow she did, she wouldn’t want anything to do with me.

That's why foids shouldn't be criticizing incels at all because they don't know what's it like to go years without a single shred of attention from the opposite sex, just remember that they are getting sex, validation, companionship, love and affection all the time so its stupid for them to tell us that sex isn't important and that we should stop being obsessed with it, I swear its like every foid has fucking brain damage, that's how retarded and unaware they are.

Because most of the messages are from sub8 males it means nothing to them.

Men need to stop feeling depressed and need to start feeling resentment and anger.

Because most of the messages are from sub8 males it means nothing to them.
Yeah to them sub8 messages are like junk mail, basically just garbage. It's why I love femcel misery. Can't get chad attention... good. :feelzez:

the same for me , I have 35 years old, and it completely blew my mind

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back