Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Never forget: Chad has problems too

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
IS Chad Has Problems Too

No where near as bad as our problems.

laughs cage GIF

Chad saying they have problems is like a richscum saying they live in poverty.

chad biggest "problems" is that his 9 inches dick touches the toilet when he sit down to shit or that airplanes have no seats that suits his height.
you will find r/tall and r/bigdickproblems talking about this shit 24/7 and i bet half of them never were in an airplane before.
jfl at the "problems" they have

Last edited:
chad biggest "problems" is that his 9 inches dick touches the toilet when he sit down to shit or that airplanes have no seats that suits his heigts.
you will find r/tall and r/bigdickproblems talking about this shit 24/7 and i bet half of them never were in an airplane before
:dafuckfeels:

Those problems were made up for by the endless unconditional validation he received growing up, teaching him he is a valuable human being and imbuing him with strong self esteem

Never worry about chad, he doesn't think twice about us.

Chad has no clue what real problems are.

Those problems were made up for by the endless unconditional validation he received growing up, teaching him he is a valuable human being and imbuing him with strong self esteem

Unconditional validations me.

We'll chat with him later.

A chad told me that he feels like a piece of meat, and that he envy ugly and short people with good-looking gf, because they actually did something to get those girls. And he only was born with good genetics. I wanted to kill him.

A chad told me that he feels like a piece of meat, and that he envy ugly and short people with good-looking gf, because they actually did something to get those girls. And he only was born with good genetics. I wanted to kill him.
Based. I worked with a bluepilled Chad once way back when I was a slave, and just seeing his ignorance about how not everyone slays a hot foid whenever the fuck they want disturbed the fuck out of me.

chad biggest "problems" is that his 9 inches dick touches the toilet when he sit down to shit or that airplanes have no seats that suits his height.
you will find r/tall and r/bigdickproblems talking about this shit 24/7 and i bet half of them never were in an airplane before.
jfl at the "problems" they have