Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never feel ashamed of being incel

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
This is not your fault my friend. It's not because of your "personality" or because our aren't "NT" enough or what not.

You are incel by no fault of your own and simply due to the fact that genetic lottery is a fucking bitch. You could have been a chad just like the chad could have been incel. So don't put the blame on yourself and don't let any of these brainlets normies putting you down over this fact.

I firmly believe that one of the tenent of the blackpill should be the realization that your inceldom status is totally out of your control and your must either find a way out of it or just accept it and come to peace with it but NEVER put the blame on yourself.

Free will is an illusion. Everything that happens to you is either a result of your genetics or an external event outwith your control. We are merely pieces on a chessboard, played by the gods.

We just havent found the right haircut

in 2019 only Chads and foids can control their own destiny.

Incels are being forced to take the backseat and are punished even harder by society if they dare point out the injustice.

It's beyond over.

I don’t blame myself at all but I do sometimes wish I had been aborted tbh.

you just lost the genetic lottery boyo. try in the next life and you will be more successful.

Free will is an illusion. Everything that happens to you is either a result of your genetics or an external event outwith your control. We are merely pieces on a chessboard, played by the gods.
It's over for determinismcels.

High IQ

There's really no point in being upset about inceldom. You had no choice in whether or not you'd be incel. It was all destiny.

in 2019 only Chads and foids can control their own destiny.

Incels are being forced to take the backseat and are punished even harder by society if they dare point out the injustice.

It's beyond over.

And the foids have the GALL to claim “muh oppression”.

This is how I explain it to normies I know.

I keep thinking about the genetic lottery itself. When one views inceldom through this lens, there seem to be a certain similarity with being born ugly and being born poor. That is, both circumstances are foisted upon the victim through no moral fault of his own.

But doesn't society shames people for not having a lot of posessions, the same way society shames us for our sexual inexperience? It must be your goddamn fault -- because, you know, it's always your fault .

We've probably all heard "Why don't you just 'better yourself' and 'grow a personality'?" That's like telling someone who grew up in the ghetto "Why didn't you just ace high school, go to an Ivy League college, and land yourself an investment banking job?"

I don’t blame myself at all but I do sometimes wish I had been aborted tbh.

Same.

I hate myself and always do, I'm nothing but genetic filth and I deserve to be killed.

Correct us being born this ugly isnt our fault at all, if anyone is to blame is probably our parents for not doing a good enough job in bed and giving us these shit genes.

High IQ. I really mean it

It's society's fault for allowing foids to do whatever.

This needs to be repeated. Too many people blame us for being born with the wrong genes.

Yea we got the short end of the stick.