Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never experiencing coming-of-age moments or young-adult milestones

iconoclast

iconoclast

New here
I grieve the experiences of youth that I never got to live through due to being a social outcast. From childhood to young adulthood.

- Riding bikes around town with a group of friends, sleepovers, neighborhood basketball/baseball games, experimentation with opposite sex.
- Prom and other high school things like football games, riding around town in a car with friends, sneaking out, high school parties.
- Frat/sorority events, dorm parties, being part of college hook-up culture, hanging out on beaches shirtless in the summer, going to nightclubs and college bars.
- Holding hands for the first time, first date, first kiss, sexual experimentation, etc at an age where it's still acceptable to experience.

Because I have not experienced these universal human experiences, I feel as if I am so utterly different from everyone around me. It hurts hearing people older than me recall these experiences fondly. I will have nothing to be nostalgic about except playing video games and voice chatting on Discord with my online friends as a teen, all of whom have since ascended and no longer game.

What do you guys wish you got to experience?

fuck normies.

4bcaa6a96414e64f8fef5714fe73bdb9

Here is the culprit!

- Frat/sorority events, dorm parties, being part of college hook-up culture, hanging out on beaches shirtless in the summer, going to nightclubs and college bars.
This entirely depends on the school, some schools don't offer this.

The fact that I've never experienced these things gnaws at me more and more and I don't know what to do, considering roping. Instagram makes it worse, seeing everyone partying. I feel as if even if I do do these things after college, it but be a cheap substitute for the college experience that I missed out on.