Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never experience double date

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Since never had a gf I have never experienced going on a double date. Must feel incredible to be out with qt gf and with a good bro and his foid. Imagine all the fun things we could do as a group. :feelsrope:

I will never experience this and neither will you.

No point crying about it. Relationships aren’t all roses and flowers. Disney propaganda looks like it has worked

Just pray you become chad in your next life.

Since never had a gf I have never experienced going on a double date. Must feel incredible to be out with qt gf and with a good bro and his foid. Imagine all the fun things we could do as a group. :feelsrope:

Then the night could end in a foursome

We can go on a double date except both our dates dont exist

Friend and foid

Both are missing :feelsbadman:

fun? Jfl

I’ve seen this happen when I’m out. Pure grade A suifuel. I try to seat myself so that my view is redirected.

No point crying about it. Relationships aren’t all roses and flowers. Disney propaganda looks like it has worked
They are if you’re gigachad... woman will willfully be your slave in every area of life and be thankful eternally that you chose her

They are if you’re gigachad... woman will willfully be your slave in every area of life and be thankful eternally that you chose her
Yep. They crave submission, but the caveat is it needs to be a worthy man, aka a chad.

Yep. They crave submission, but the caveat is it needs to be a worthy man, aka a chad.
I think even low tier chads aren’t given full submission, and arguments if they don’t follow foid requests sometimes

To get the full submission and abandonment of ego from a woman your face needs to be magically beautiful to absolutely captivate her non stop

Look at the bright side. At least you'll never suffer the agony of seeing Chad leaving with his girl and yours to do a threesome.

I actually did once when I was 15. But my "date" flipped me off for a rich dude. My world collapsed that day.

uh, i imagine double date would be shit. other guy would grandstand and attempt to mog you to impress his date

Chad would have a threesome with your date

thats cucked because ur gf will desire the chad

I actually did once when I was 15. But my "date" flipped me off for a rich dude. My world collapsed that day.
You mog this entire forum by saying that.

Yes, we must not forget that in between deepthroat-sessions your girlfriend may get mad and throw a pillow at you. This makes having a gf basically neutral in value.

Would rather have a date alone with my foid