Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never ever help anyone without gaining from it.

ProfessorCuck76

ProfessorCuck76

Greycel
★★
i really didn't think I had to make this clear, hopefully you guys are being sarcastic whenever you mention helping someone out, be it a stranger or a friend or your own family.
You have one life, just one, and it should only be used towards yourself. Imagine choosing to let someone benefit over YOUR LIFE, YOUR LIFE. I just cannot fathom it. If your actions aren't purely out of self interest then you aren't much different than a cuck. There is no human collective, its just you vs everything that isn't you.

Good advice, i always tried to help everyone, even at the expense of myself and it backfired horribly as you can imagine.

You have to take advantage of everything you can to succeed in this world. Nice people get nowhere in the real world. The rich and powerful are Dark Triad Maxxed

You have to take advantage of everything you can to succeed in this world. Nice people get nowhere in the real world. The rich and powerful are Dark Triad Maxxed

yes, human beings and everything else has no value if it isnt benefiting you. There is no good and evil, its just actions that will benefit you and actions that dont, and i know which side i want to be in

yes, human beings and everything else has no value if it isnt benefiting you. There is no good and evil, its just actions that will benefit you and actions that dont, and i know which side i want to be in
Be on the side you feel is best for you. Morality is subjective so you can make it whatever you like.

i really didn't think I had to make this clear, hopefully you guys are being sarcastic whenever you mention helping someone out, be it a stranger or a friend or your own family.
You have one life, just one, and it should only be used towards yourself. Imagine choosing to let someone benefit over YOUR LIFE, YOUR LIFE. I just cannot fathom it. If your actions aren't purely out of self interest then you aren't much different than a cuck. There is no human collective, its just you vs everything that isn't you.
Darktriadmaxx

Based. I try to do the least for people as humanly possible. Until you start being nice to me, there's literally no reason to be nice back.

Yeah fuck them kids

Nice avi btw, I’ve seen it before.

They would never do the same for you anyway

Darktriadmaxx

sociopathymaxxing is really the only way to live if you arent chad. if you are chad youll still get by cuz more people help you than youll help them. if you arent chad youre expected to serve out of mere kindness. "um its not actually about what you gain" . shut the fuck up, its always about what you gain.

sociopathymaxxing is really the only way to live if you arent chad. if you are chad youll still get by cuz more people help you than youll help them. if you arent chad youre expected to serve out of mere kindness. "um its not actually about what you gain" . shut the fuck up, its always about what you gain.
Machiavellimaxx

They would never do the same for you anyway

it doesnt really matter. help or no help, the goal is still the same. atleast if they do help you youll have an easier time.

Why would i help care or support anyone when Every one has left me to the wolves to rot and die?

Why would i help care or support anyone when Every one has left me to the wolves to rot and die?

as i said to the other guy, even if they didnt cast you off, you still shouldnt help anyone else. the prospect of someone else benefiting over yourself is just something i cannot do, regardless of how im treated

Nice high iq thread man

tbh it’s usually no skin off my back if my mom asks me to like do the dishes or somethinf it’d be retarded if I threw a fit over it or something

How can I stop being a faggot doormat?

People are malicious in general , especially Indians. I can see right through it
that's why I carefully assess who I'm close with. At the moment , my friends are alright. For shitty moves , we call each other out.

How can I stop being a faggot doormat?

realise that their fate doesnt matter, only yours does. if they die or they go to heaven or hell or whatever it doesnt matter. it wont happen to you, but if you go to hell or whatever it will matter to you, and it wont happen to them, so therefore your outcome is the only thing you should focus on. fuck them, its only you

as i said to the other guy, even if they didnt cast you off, you still shouldnt help anyone else. the prospect of someone else benefiting over yourself is just something i cannot do, regardless of how im treated
Hugh IQ

Brutal fuckeveryoneelsepill

Based as fuck. Woke Nigga Machavelli covers this in the Prince. Only extract maximum entertainment and benefits from others. There is no real deepness to be found

Good advice, i always tried to help everyone, even at the expense of myself and it backfired horribly as you can imagine.
I used to be this way. But people blame you when you fail and completely ignore the fact that you put in most of the effort. This happened many times. Now I do bare minimum, take others work, and do anything I can to extract efficency and entertainment.

Losing morality and all empathy while gaining discipline to attain your goals is the true path to freedom.

I used to be this way. But people blame you when you fail and completely ignore the fact that you put in most of the effort. This happened many times. Now I do bare minimum, take others work, and do anything I can to extract efficency and entertainment.

Losing morality and all empathy while gaining discipline to attain your goals is the true path to freedom.

Nicely said, just took a machivellism test. Got 94/100. Pretty nice.

Lol what's the supposed to mean

Lol what's the supposed to mean
im sick of this me me me garbage, be upfront and stop using this "there is no morality" shit. It's a shitty cope. People with the same mindset like you were the worst people in my life, people stealing my money, ruining my day, attempting to get me fired, accusing me of false things. Despite literally never interacting with these people I was still the victim of their gain. I used to be a doormat before then so seeing this shit is ragefuel ngl.

im sick of this me me me garbage, be upfront and stop using this "there is no morality" shit. It's a shitty cope. People with the same mindset like you were the worst people in my life, people stealing my money, ruining my day, attempting to get me fired, accusing me of false things. Despite literally never interacting with these people I was still the victim of their gain. I used to be a doormat before then so seeing this shit is ragefuel ngl.

Well they're getting what they want. You're life will only be worse if you aren't only thinking about yourself. So yes it should always be about "me me me". You're a fucking cuck if you give a shit about about other people that aren't yourself. And what morality, that changes depending on who you talk to. Morality is just a cope people use to judge theirs and others action/inaction, but I don't need some stupid shit like that. It's your life, it should only benefit you, not them. What, are you not gonna prioritize only yourself?

Basically this. Take from the world and people take with you. Give to the world and you give alone.