Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never even began

FUCK FAGGOT LINK

FUCK FAGGOT LINK

TriHard7
★★★★★
if i magically became an 8/10 tomorrow i dont think i could ever have a healthy relationship or normal life because of how fucked up my mind is from rotting. part of me wishes i never discovered the blackpill and was still a bluepilled idiot, i felt better back then. once youre introduced to it you can never escape, its in every facet of life staring you in the face 24/7. you cant unlearn or suppress any of these thoughts once you know the truth about reality. its so fucking over

a few inches of bone determined my entire existence before i even realized it

Don't feel bad. You must remember that discovering the blackpill saves you wasted effort, time, and money. Would you seriously want to be a 3/10 bluepiller who constantly worships toilets with money or LDAR away from toilets knowing the truth?

Can relate. I think I would just fuck and dump.

The blackpill is cool. It is the frame of reference in a gynocentric society.

I can't trust women given everything that I know. I would need a unicorn.

I mean, it is one thing reading about the blackpill but experiencing it another. I was unofficially blackpilled before discovering it on the internet. I tried man, i really did, now i am rotting as a 23 KHHV.

if i magically became an 8/10 tomorrow i dont think i could ever have a healthy relationship or normal life because of how fucked up my mind is from rotting. part of me wishes i never discovered the blackpill and was still a bluepilled idiot, i felt better back then. once youre introduced to it you can never escape, its in every facet of life staring you in the face 24/7. you cant unlearn or suppress any of these thoughts once you know the truth about reality. its so fucking over
water is wet

It's too late for us.

Don't feel bad. You must remember that discovering the blackpill saves you wasted effort, time, and money. Would you seriously want to be a 3/10 bluepiller who constantly worships toilets with money or LDAR away from toilets knowing the truth?
doesnt make it any less brutal that some of us never even had the chance to live a normal life

Being lonely and sad during my childhood and formative years has caused me immense brain damage and social anxiety on top of my autism. Therapy or jew pills won't undo it

The blackpill robs you of innocence. But a lot of chads and normies are blackpilled too just by different means. All it takes is one bad relationship for a lot of guys to permanently black or redpill them.