Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never ending cycle of self improvement that profits nothing but loneliness.

• Thread starter GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n
  • Start date
GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

Cursed to be alone. Put me out of my misery.
★★
I’ve been self improving for many years now and am still a khhv:feelsbadman:. I learned how to drive, I got into medical school, i got a better car, I got better clothes, I‘ve worked on my appearance, I work part time while am in med school in a nursing home as a physical therapist. Am at a point where am exhausted mentally, I don’t understand why women aren’t willing to date me, am turning 24 soon and I‘ve never had one woman willing to text me. I’ve been alone all my life that I started making conversations with myself at the mirror, am literally loosing my mind from this and normies will say, “Your not entitled to a romantic relationship”, when they’ve been in multiple relationships and they just don’t understand how it can impact your mental health being alone all the time. I also go to the gym 5 days a week 2 hours a day and my situation never changes. Am not looking to have a harem of women, I just want one woman to give me a chance, I don‘t even care if she weighs a ton, am at a point where I can’t take this loneliness anymore. It’s too damn painful to not have anyone in your life to talk to:cryfeels:. Sometimes I just wish I can get a hug from a woman, but I’ve never been hugged for once in my 24 years of life, i just want to end this suffering:feelsrope:. What is the point of life if you have absolutely no one to share it with, seriously, why bother living? It doesn’t make sense. Normies will say “you have to be happy being alone:soy:”, but what these idiots don’t understand is that they have friends and partners which offsets the loneliness. As an incel, you have no one. Your fighting an uphill battle and the moment you decide to catch your breath, you tumble down hill even further. I can handle being alone, but I don’t think I have the stamina to be alone for life. I just wish all women aren’t the same, but the proof is in the pudding. If women aren’t the same we wouldn’t exist because there would be a woman for every incel here, but unfortunately, all women are the fu king same going for chads, which is proof of our existence. Are you also self improving and realize your situation never changes?

Last edited:
Feel you Bro. I am also always stunned and frustrated at the same time how right the blackpill theory is. Got a brutal rejection this weekend will later write a small report on this.

Feel you Bro. I am also always stunned and frustrated at the same time how right the blackpill theory is. Got a brutal rejection this weekend will later write a small report on this.

damn bro, rejection Stings especially when you have to see the chick that rejected you everyday.

I’ve been self improving for many years now and am still a khhv:feelsbadman:. I learned how to drive, I got into medical school, i got a better car, I got better clothes, I‘ve worked on my appearance, I work part time while am in med school in a nursing home as a physical therapist. Am at a point where am exhausted mentally, I don’t understand why women aren’t willing to date me, am turning 24 soon and I‘ve never had one woman willing to text me. I’ve been alone all my life that I started making conversations with myself at the mirror, am literally loosing my mind from this and normies will say, “Your not entitled to a romantic relationship”, when they’ve been in multiple relationships and they just don’t understand how it can impact your mental health being alone all the time. I also go to the gym 5 days a week 2 hours a day and my situation never changes. Am not looking to have a harem of women, I just want one woman to give me a chance, I don‘t even care if she weighs a ton, am at a point where I can’t take this loneliness anymore. It’s too damn painful to not have anyone in your life to talk to:cryfeels:. Sometimes I just wish I can get a hug from a woman, but I’ve never been hugged for once in my 24 years of life, i just want to end this suffering:feelsrope:. What is the point of life if you have absolutely no one to share it with, seriously, why bother living? It doesn’t make sense. Normies will say “you have to be happy being alone:soy:”, but what these idiots don’t understand is that they have friends and partners which offsets the loneliness. As an incel, you have no one. Your fighting an uphill battle and the moment you decide to catch your breath, you tumble down hill even further. I can handle being alone, but I don’t think I have the stamina to be alone for life. I just wish all women aren’t the same, but the proof is in the pudding. If women aren’t the same we wouldn’t exist because there would be a woman for every incel here, but unfortunately, all women are the fu king same going for chads, which is proof of our existence. Are you also self improving and realize your situation never changes?
Good post OP I don't know what to say but I hope it gets better for you and one day a foid will give you a chance

Self-improvement really only works for normies anyway. They have plenty of people cheering them on and know that they will receive validation from them when the succeed. If they ever come to a stumbling block they will be more likely to get through it than an incel because of the fact that they have people to lift their spirits and to turn to for advice.
For incels, self-improvement will most likely cause them to go into an even worse mental state. If you accomplish something great only silence will be there to greet you.

damn bro, rejection Stings especially when you have to see the chick that rejected you everyday.
Luckily I will most likel see this particular chick never again. Btw Nowadays you can’t approach work colleagues anyway (except chad ofc) without having to fear serious consequences.

Self-improvement really only works for normies anyway. They have plenty of people cheering them on and know that they will receive validation from them when the succeed. If they ever come to a stumbling block they will be more likely to get through it than an incel because of the fact that they have people to lift their spirits and to turn to for advice.
For incels, self-improvement will most likely cause them to go into an even worse mental state. If you accomplish something great only silence will be there to greet you.
self improvement works if you dont do it for foids. In 2020 only god like stuff like construcing a car which runs on salt water would impress a foid.

Wow, this is so true. It’s like self improvement is a waste of time as an incel.
self improvement works if you dont do it for foids. In 2020 only god like stuff like construcing a car which runs on salt water would impress a foid.
Damn, the standards women set for men just keeps getting higher, I feel hopeless.

self-improvement = 6/10s losing weight and leaving their nintendo cave.

Redpillcope

Bro, the only self improvement is looksmaxxing. Jfl, I did nofap + gymcel and got no gains, thats how I got blackpilled other niggas were tallkinga bout getting girls after nofap while I got literally nothing. Use the money you have for surgery or go to indonesia and fuck hoes there on tinder.

Bro, the only self improvement is looksmaxxing. Jfl, I did nofap + gymcel and got no gains, thats how I got blackpilled other niggas were tallkinga bout getting girls after nofap while I got literally nothing. Use the money you have for surgery or go to indonesia and fuck hoes there on tinder.

I actually thought about going to Dominican Republic to get foids

I actually thought about going to Dominican Republic to get foids
Do a tinder experiment of yourself there first, you might as well get surgery done if you have enough money.

I got to learn Spanish first before I go there
Surgery is a better ascension, try a tinder experiment first, no point in learning spanish to get no matches there. Indonesia always brings in good results.

Surgery is a better ascension, try a tinder experiment first, no point in learning spanish to get no matches there. Indonesia always brings in good results.
Really, how do u know Indonesia is the way to go? Have you been there?

Really, how do u know Indonesia is the way to go? Have you been there?
There have been tinder experiments done there here, when I was lurking. Even indians did well there, because the competetion. The average indonesian is 5'2 manlet. If you're white you will get hundreads of matches.
Or thailand is good, but what I'm saying surgery is the best option if you have the money.

Good post OP I don't know what to say but I hope it gets better for you and one day a foid will give you a chance
Not to be an ass but don't try to bluepill him like that. It's either looksmaxxing or death for an incel. Betacucking doesn't count and even that is hard to get.

There have been tinder experiments done there here, when I was lurking. Even indians did well there, because the competetion. The average indonesian is 5'2 manlet. If you're white you will get hundreads of matches.
Or thailand is good, but what I'm saying surgery is the best option if you have the money.
If Indians do well there, that’s enough evidence that it’s a good place to go Lol.

Not to be an ass but don't try to bluepill him like that. It's either looksmaxxing or death for an incel. Betacucking doesn't count and even that is hard to get.
You just contradicted yourself

All I said is I hope it gets better for him one day. If that means he surgerymaxxes then so be it

Tbh, people act as if betabuxxing is good, most betabuxxes are usually miserable wageslaves and get divorced raped and then go mgtow.
If Indians do well there, that’s enough evidence that it’s a good place to go Lol.
Surgery is better tbh. Can you afford it?

You just contradicted yourself

All I said is I hope it gets better for him one day. If that means he surgerymaxxes then so be it
Idc but am trying to specify what can help him and what doesn't

Tbh, people act as if betabuxxing is good, most betabuxxes are usually miserable wageslaves and get divorced raped and then go mgtow.

Surgery is better tbh. Can you afford it?
I just don’t want to spend all that money and realize am still in the same situation post surgery.

I just don’t want to spend all that money and realize am still in the same situation post surgery.
No it usually brings very nice aesthetic results depending on your base. How tall are you btw, what falios do you have (recessed chin, maxxila, etc)

No it usually brings very nice aesthetic results depending on your base. How tall are you btw, what falios do you have (recessed chin, maxxila, etc)
Am about 5:9. I can be 5:10 with sneakers. I don’t have a recessed chin, my maxxilla is normal, but I have plagiocephaly, and my head looks like the Egyptian pyramid.

Am about 5:9. I can be 5:10 with sneakers. I don’t have a recessed chin, my maxxilla is normal, but I have plagiocephaly, and my head looks like the Egyptian pyramid.
Aren't there surgries to fix that? If you can fix it you might look better, but if it doesn't you might as well run JBW game in indonesia.

Aren't there surgries to fix that? If you can fix it you might look better, but if it doesn't you might as well run JBW game in indonesia.
Yea there are surgeries to fix it, but am a broke med student because am using my income to partially pay for my tuition which is expensive in the states.
You beta buck and she fucks chad while you wageslave

Last edited:
I’ve been self improving for many years now and am still a khhv:feelsbadman:. I learned how to drive, I got into medical school, i got a better car, I got better clothes, I‘ve worked on my appearance, I work part time while am in med school in a nursing home as a physical therapist.

I honestly feel bad for men like this, you got a full plate for a woman ready and she will be sucking drug addict chad in the alley. I don't see how IT denies with with "your not entitled to a hole, inkwell". Well if that is true, then these illogical machines are not entitled to abortions or protection.

Wow, this is so true. It’s like self improvement is a waste of time as an incel.
Yes, for health or just to keep yourself employed it is a must though.

I honestly feel bad for men like this, you got a full plate for a woman ready and she will be sucking drug addict chad in the alley. I don't see how IT denies with with "your not entitled to a hole, inkwell". Well if that is true, then these illogical machines are not entitled to abortions or protection.

Yes, for health or just to keep yourself employed it is a must though.

Too bad our low T government gives free abortions to foids which makes them feel entitled to it and incentivizes them to go for more chads.

And they say LDARing incels got no life..

Yea there are surgeries to fix it, but am a broke med student because am using my income to partially pay for my tuition which is expensive in the states.

You beta buck and she fucks chad while you wageslave
When you become a doctor, you will have heaps of money. Medical school is extremely tedious, my cousin recently dropped out of it, and is now a neet because he was forced into it. Just keep grinding eventually you will have enough money to ascend hard.

When you become a doctor, you will have heaps of money. Medical school is extremely tedious, my cousin recently dropped out of it, and is now a neet because he was forced into it. Just keep grinding eventually you will have enough money to ascend hard.
But I will beta buck to ascend. I don’t want that. I want a girl that wants me as much as I want her, I guess i still have remnants of my blue pill mentality.

But I will beta buck to ascend. I don’t want that. I want a girl that wants me as much as I want her, I guess i still have remnants of my blue pill mentality.
Why do you want to betabuxx a post prime becky? She will have been used up quite a bit, if you get surgery girls will like you for ur looks which is the true attraction. If you betabuxx a bitch, she doesn't love you, only your resources.

Why do you want to betabuxx a post prime becky? She will have been used up quite a bit, if you get surgery girls will like you for ur looks which is the true attraction. If you betabuxx a bitch, she doesn't love you, only your resources.

damn bro, the more you talk, the more I feel hopeless:feelsbadman:. Corona, take me already.

Given how much foids think of science as "nerdy" and "boring," even that wouldn't impress a foid.

The only thing that will impress a foid is being Chad.

Self improvement is a never ending lie.

Paragraphs GrAYcel

No one want the loneliness pill man

Jfl at "the average person just exists". Chads only just exist in these hyper cucked times. The guy who wrote that seems like an IT faggot.
yeah tbh. That's more just a teen love pill/age pill kinda thing.

Foids "just exist" though.