Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never doxx yourself, never send your picture to anyone

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Title.

I have seen far far too many cases of this leading to problems later. Even trusted users can backstab and leak your face if you have conflict with them. @Diocel did this and exposed(rightfully so) some fakecels. But a real ugly incel can still suffer bad consequences especially if your like me(have a linkedin for jobs), this could prove to ruin your career, once your face is exposed some IT cuck could send it to your employer or future employers!

@draestyn was a tall uglycel, who has had his face leaked, and if ever he gets a LinkedIn, he is at risk of someone finding out he posts here, also his face is ugly in a distinctive way which again could serve to be a big risk.

So once again, never under no circumstances should an incel ever show their face to anyone, no matter how long you have known said user, no matter how well you get along with that user.
In fact a few years back, I almost had my face leaked on discord, but people forgot it and moved on. Nonetheless that experience has thought me first hand the dangers of having your face leaked.

Sending pictures to random internet strangers is a normie trait ngl
In the rare case where the person is a trucel, he would have gotten his life fucked up elsewhere due to his low IQ.

Thanks for the tip and concern my friend.

Sending pictures to random internet strangers is a normie trait ngl
In the rare case where the person is a trucel, he would have gotten his life fucked up elsewhere due to his low IQ.
There are many ugly high IQ incels who career maxx and could bring catastrophic consequences from having their faces leaked.

Good for me since I'm a larping chad with multiple girls who are texting me. But yeah don't show your face. @Kamikaze likes to show himself off alot :feelsaww:

brutal, i've sent my face to looksmax rating section :feelsrope:

I don't trust anyone here

i know a lot of people have sent pictures to @FACEandLMS over the years and i don't think he's leaked any, although he has had his pics leaked himself

I dont show my face because someone would ridicule me soon as i would disagree with them. There is not one my picture online.

I don't trust anyone here
Good never trust anyone period. I have seen even the best of Based users turn out to be fakecels or LARPers

I dont show my face because someone would ridicule me soon as i would disagree with them. There is not one my picture online.
Same outside LinkedIn, I have no social media at all.

Also don't trust op, he's a jewish propgodanda spreading loser cuck with single digit iq

2L84Mi :feelsrope:

Imagine your face being held hostage on an incel forum cuz somd fbicel acted friendly to you. And now you're an informer for shlomo :fuk:

I wonder how he looked tbh
Kind of ugly American kid, long faced, round eyes, brown nice hair, medium paler tan, wider pig shaped nose. Sounds worse than it was, he looked ok and younger than he was.

Good for me since I'm a larping chad with multiple girls who are texting me. But yeah don't show your face. @Kamikaze likes to show himself off alot :feelsaww:
Im simply past the point of caring. Barely drudge on as it is.

Last edited:
Kind of ugly American kid, long faced, round eyes, brown nice hair, medium paler tan, wider pig shaped nose. Sounds worse than it was, he looked ok and younger than he was.
Probably mogs me, and he's 6'3.
Im simply past the point of caring. Barely drudge on as it is.
Just for lol's I showed your picture to my mom and I asked if she finds you handsome, she said you have weird lips and then she walked away.

Probably mogs me, and he's 6'3.

Just for lol's I showed your picture to my mom and I asked if she finds you handsome, she said you have weird lips and then she walked away.
Yeah, no shit. there is a reason why im here.

Why should I upload my face on the internet? I'm ugly as fuck

ur right, never upload ur face and dont give any details to anyone tbh

Bruh... If you don't wanna show your picture to me, fine. No need to make a thread about it:lul:
Good never trust anyone period. I have seen even the best of Based users turn out to be fakecels or LARPers
:fuk:

You shouldn't have photos of you on your PC to begin with. Low IQ if you do.

Sent my picture in groups before, but not on Looksmax or within other incel spaces, but when I was involved with retarded Instagram politics. Ended up getting humiliated and laughed at by a lot of people, instant regret. :feelsseriously:

Even worse is that all happened during the height of my gymmaxxing, so I was pretty jacked, too. It never began.

You shouldn't have photos of you on your PC to begin with. Low IQ if you do.
I only have LinkedIn photos and that's it

i’m completely fucked if my face gets leaked :giga::feelsmega:

Last edited: