Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NEVER DATE UGLY MEN!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 34085
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34085

I am not an Incel. I have so much sex.
-
I just watched a video of a cucked dating advisor for foids on JewTube, where the topic is that foids should date ugly men. The reasons he gave were that no other foid will fight over the ugly man and she has him and his love just for herself.

In the comments you can find several whores who say that women should not follow the advice and rather listen to their feelings. A compromise would be to choose the Chad-Lite instead of the Giga-Chad because the Chad-Lite is more down to earth :feelskek: JFL.

One comment that made me particularly angry (see picture) was from a cunt named Christina Mason. She claims foids aren't superficial at all, only men, and foids have a right to get what they really deserve. This manatee contradicts herself. She continues and says that it is better not to date the ugly man because he might have "self esteem issues" due to his looks and therefore exhibit aggressive behavior. You miserable bitch, these "self esteem issues" are created by feminism and prostitutes like you who think they can have any man just because they have a crusty vagina. And let me guess, Chad's aggressive behavior makes you horny, but when a sub5 gets aggressive, he is mentally ill and needs to be medicated.

What a dumb slut. I mean.. Just read her utter bull-crap:

20FC9B18 D620 401F 9020 0E43EAB3671F

Foids will forever refuse to acknowledge that the incel epidemic is solely their own creation (for which they are responsible), the direct result of their refusal to "compromise" on men who are their looksmatches. The solipsism is strong in these cunts. Here's to hoping that the Anglosphere and its toxic feminine culture collapse sooner rather than later.

The only reason an ugly man might have "self esteem issues" is because foids have completely and utterly rejected him because of his looks which are out of his control, and soyciety has treated him like shit because of his looks which are out of his control. So the dumb cunt creates the issue she complains about, like an overgrown child. Wow, what a surprise.

if you were a hole you would do the same

attractive guys actually are much more confident
:feelsrope:

It’s a shitty endless cycle

ugly men lack confidence due to having no validation -> no one wants to be with them because of their self pity and low self esteem (and looks, of course) -> they feel unwanted and turn to groups like this forum

Big nosed Jew foid:

Screen Shot 2021 08 26 at 94305 PM

I for one will take that jew bitches advice.

I will not date an ugly man!

Hell! I won't date ANY man!

Imagine being nice to a Woman after you where tejected and mistreated a dozen Times

Lol , you get what you fucking deserve in a few years , bitch

Imagine being nice to a Woman after you where tejected and mistreated a dozen Times

Lol , you get what you fucking deserve in a few years , bitch
just a dozen times ? I'm rejected a dozen times every month during my whole life :forcedsmile:
I'm a professional of rejection :blackpill:

my life would be so nice if I were aborted :forcedsmile: