Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never Date a Woman who has Friends

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
We all know what female friends do. Whenever a cum dumpster goes through a minor rough patch in a relationship, all of her friends will encourage her to cheat and say "You can do better guuuurrrrrlll". So said cum dumpster will be encouraged to go find a slightly bigger cock, or a man with slightly better status, etc, rather than work things out like a proper female would do. These friends serve as nothing but immorality encouragers.

I mean, we all know that the majority of cum dumpster will cheat anyway. However, when a cum dumpster has a friend, the odds of her cheating go from 95% to 99%.

Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
21m
Glad to see you here brotha.

Also, I agree with what you've stated.

dead_eyed_mofo

dead_eyed_mofo

Greycel
Every one of them have female friends and some male beta orbiters. Even those less popular girls and "shy" girls (top kek), which only means their count is not in hundreds.

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Lookismisreal said:
Glad to see you here brotha.

Also, I agree with what you've stated.

Thank you sir. Glad to be back with the fam.

SpaceRanger

SpaceRanger

Greycel
There are literally 0 women who dont have friends at 2017. You'd have better luck finding an unicorn.

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
21m
Every woman has friends, or at least a friend. Don't forget all the beta orbiters, funny as fuck when these cunts try to say they have "social anxiety xdddddd" or that they're "shy"