Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Never cope by going to the gym!!!

• Thread starter Undoubtedly Ovaa
  • Start date
Undoubtedly Ovaa

Undoubtedly Ovaa

Banned
-
Since my usual cope didn't work the last few days I decided to try gymmaxxing and it turned out to be one of the worst ideas I have ever had!!

I went at 18:00 and I am there there are foids everywhere in very thin clothes some parts of the gym even smell after them. Everytime I cross one of them they look at me then look away in disgust. I'm sure some are already mogging me behind my back :feelspuke:

It's so hard seeing all of these foid bodies and knowing i will never get to touch them. I was so close to just jumping on one foid and raping her on the spot just to fulfill my primal urges that should be fulfilled cuz its my right as a man:feelsugh:

It's so horrible there and I still don't know how to cope properly anymore.

It's really Undoubtedly Ovaaa:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

What's your body fat percentage? What's your bicep circumference?

What's your body fat percentage? What's your bicep circumference?
Bro I don't know these things going to the gym was a spontaneous decision. I would say I am normal not too thin not too big. I am weak though no muscles here

if you wanna gymmaxx as an incel then try to get some dumbbells at your home and make a home gym, never go to a public gym with gym thots and hotties. you won't even manage to stay focused
imagine doing a dumbbells press and some girl like this comes in front of you and start flexing her butt

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CqEUf6AhoFX/?img_index=1

if you wanna gymmaxx as an incel then try to get some dumbbells at your home and make a home gym, never go to a public gym with gym thots and hotties. you won't even manage to stay focused
imagine doing a dumbbells press and some girl like this comes in front of you and start flexing her butt

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CqEUf6AhoFX/?img_index=1

Ok thanks brocel I'll buy some gym equipment in the near future. It was so horrible today the urges were so hard to control :feels:

I only see ugly bitches at my gym who occupy exercise machines and so on.

I only see ugly bitches at my gym who occupy exercise machines and so on.
Bro idk about your place but I went there they all Stacy's at least 9/10 nice boobs nice body bro you just wanna jump and rape them. Fuck society denying us our rights as the more superior race!!:reeeeee:

Public Gym is a stupid mogfest where whores come in tight gym attires to grab attention of chads or to accuse sub 8's of being a creep.

Chads and tall normiecels come there to mog other men and make them depressed. It was never about self improvement. It was just about vapid pleasures of superiority complex.

Always exercise at home. Couple pairs of dumbells and a pull-up bar is all you need. Its how i gymcope anyways.

I’m gonna start gymaxxing because I want to beat the shit out of people and also to feel more energized and strong in general only reason I haven’t yet because I’m broke

If youre afraid to get a lift in because you have to see other people, youre mentally ill

That's just one of the things your gonna have to get over when your gymaxxing

Cope. You dont have the right gym equipment at home to get strong unless youre rich having ur own gym.
I mainly do calisthenics and dumbell HIIT workouts. If you are wanting to go muscular bulk monster then yes, you need a gym. For Lean muscle, home setup is more than enough.

But yeah, if you wanna goto gym and get mogged, totally upto you.

Schedule kind of sucks so I'm putting together my own home gym.
Already got the select tech dumbells had them a few years.
Saving up to buy the barbell, a bench press bench and 2 of there kettle bells, would like an actual bowflex revolution but don't have the overhead clearance for it.
Got some of those resistance bands as well.

IMG_0222-1536x1152.jpg

I don't even have the space to have my own gym

You should look up Stew Smith.
I have mentioned him before…..but no one reads my posts anyways.

Get The Special Ops Workout. I like to alternate between the SEAL and the Ranger workouts in the book.

They require very little equipment….pretty much just a pull-up bar and a pair of running shoes. And a little floor area for calisthenics, like push-ups, sit-ups, etc.

But these workouts will kick the shit out of you.
I laugh at gym goers thinking their chest workout is a whole day by itself. They have not even begun their workout yet.

Public Gym is a stupid mogfest where whores come in tight gym attires to grab attention of chads or to accuse sub 8's of being a creep.

Chads and tall normiecels come there to mog other men and make them depressed. It was never about self improvement. It was just about vapid pleasures of superiority complex.

Always exercise at home. Couple pairs of dumbells and a pull-up bar is all you need. Its how i gymcope anyways.
Tbh. It's like a jungle where everyone is trying to show off and compete. I hate every minute of it when i used to go

Since my usual cope didn't work the last few days I decided to try gymmaxxing and it turned out to be one of the worst ideas I have ever had!!

I went at 18:00 and I am there there are foids everywhere in very thin clothes some parts of the gym even smell after them. Everytime I cross one of them they look at me then look away in disgust. I'm sure some are already mogging me behind my back :feelspuke:

It's so hard seeing all of these foid bodies and knowing i will never get to touch them. I was so close to just jumping on one foid and raping her on the spot just to fulfill my primal urges that should be fulfilled cuz its my right as a man:feelsugh:

Bro if you don't go then it literally never began if your abominantion of face is gone you either need dick height or frame

Tbh. It's like a jungle where everyone is trying to show off and compete. I hate every minute of it when i used to go

Bro off course but once you lean max then surgery actually starts to get you closer to a male model

Are you doing that rn? You still hoping to ascend???

I mean I know I'm. A subhuman abomination but yeah why not I'm 61 to 6 foot hell I can even say lower if it makes you happy because the chads on this discord yesterday couldn't accept it so we'll say I'm 5 11 why not right that still mogs being a manlet right ? 511 is not short so like yeah course I'm gym maxing

Lol I bet you shoulder press the 20s

Home gym is the biggest waste of money you can do. These niggas don’t know about market specialization

If youre afraid to get a lift in because you have to see other people, youre mentally ill
agreed, I used to gymmaxx for myself, not for others to see. Wanted to just improve my health while watching myself get bigger over time.

“Ovaaa” fakecel / written by middle school girl vibes

Buy your own lifts, OP. Work out at home.

PS: It won't work and you won't get any gf by doing it, but at least it's fun.