Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never believe to official statistics

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I've learned that since they claimed 5'8 to be average white male height, ngl.

Yes bro, just believe what comes to mind and what some pseudo-german said 70 years ago.

Statistics is instrument of propaganda. If you think that there is some tiny place for objective truth you are terribly wrong.

Unemployment figures are fake. Online dating proves that 85% of us guys are not wanted and only the top 15% of guys get any matches from dating sites.
90 percents of guys are not wanted

Academia is infested with jews and marxism, and all big companies must pander to political correctness. It isn't strange that statistics will be skewed and give a false image.

Academia is infested with jews and marxism, and all big companies must pander to political correctness. It isn't strange that statistics will be skewed and give a false image.
Just remember who created google and who controls facebook ...

Science:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Statistics :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Well they also include boomers and old fags in the sample size so I'm not suprised tbh. wasn't it always 5'9 though?