Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never began for fakecels.is

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Users ranging from graycels, active users to even a mod have recently ascended. It never began for some of us, mogged everywhere in real life and on an obscure internet forum supposedly meant for perma virgin men. :feelsjuice:

we wuz trucels n shiet

JBI (Just be Incel) confirmed

JBJ (just be janny)

All these fakecels making me feel like Guts in the eclipse rn

All these fakecels making me feel like Guts in the eclipse rn
I'm feeling more like griffith, the whole world would plunge into the eclipse if I had the behelit.

I expected it ngl. This is why I had said the moppers were litterally Chad, Tyrone, Chang, etc. inkwells thought I was being satire but didn’t realize that I was literally telling the truth.
brutal

it’s over

Users ranging from graycels, active users to even a mod have recently ascended. It never began for some of us, mogged everywhere in real life and on an obscure internet forum supposedly meant for perma virgin men. :feelsjuice:
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Foids are becoming so degenerate, they're now willing to fuck the things they hate the most, us.

JBI (Just Be Incel) theory is real buddy boyos

:feelsclown:

We stage an uprising against the fakecels and establish the Dictatorship of the Incels.

Last fakecel mentalcel incels.is mod executed by a real stone cold

member-mobile-killing-units-Einsatzgruppen-Nazis-edge.jpg

We stage an uprising against the fakecels and establish the Dictatorship of the Incels.

Last fakecel mentalcel incels.is mod executed by a real stone cold

member-mobile-killing-units-Einsatzgruppen-Nazis-edge.jpg
PartialInfatuatedBangeltiger-max-1mb.gif

Soon Incels will be getting more action than soy gurgling Normies. Violence and mysoginy are always more attractive than being a cuck.

Soon Incels will be getting more action than soy gurgling Normies. Violence and mysoginy are always more attractive than being a cuck.
I'm waiting for the action, there is none.

That what happens when incels are normified and adopted in culture.