Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Never began for chinlets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/rant/comments/170pp15/people_using_physical_appearance_to_insult/

have a fairly weak chin and seeing this rampantly being used as insults against these communities is completely shredding my self confidence and has me completely obsessing over it taking multiple photos of my side profile a day just hoping it won’t look weird in just one of them.

Even big content creators I like watching like H3 and Hasan constantly share memes depicting these communities with receding hairlines and weak chins, which is making me think everyone is constantly judging chins and by extension mine.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

1675635197378224-jpg.880388

25531.jpg

This is what a true man of stature and class looks like. :feelsYall::feelsYall:

it's funny because it's men who are suffering

"Even big content creators I like watching like H3 and Hasan constantly share memes depicting these communities with receding hairlines and weak chins, which is making me think everyone is constantly judging chins and by extension mine."
The beginning of his blackpill awareness? It will be interesting to study his future post history

This man is in for a rude awakening.

True, reminds me of the time I realized my chin is so recessed I look like an alien
I have a very weak chin too but I’m so fugly that it’s the last thing I should be concerned about.

Pre-register him an account. He has the spirit jfl.
He is an utter subhuman cuck at the moment, I went through his post-history. First he will have to change his ways.

He is an utter subhuman cuck at the moment
He’s gradually realizing that people care about looks so much that they go as far as humiliating each other for it, and I think that’s already being ahead of the average normie.

A recessed mandible/chin is not just bad looking, it’s humiliating. It is widely perceived as being a sign of weakness in a male.

>people hate incels for being ugly
>ugly people are affected by this
wow.... shocking

I have a small chin. But my chin looks like it was drawn on by a child. It’s this tiny bump at the bottom of my face, at the end of my non existent jaw, almost like it was put there as an afterthought. Like god finished making my ugly recessed face then gave it to a third grader and said here, draw a chin on.

it's funny because it's men who are suffering
:yes:
@Epedaphic GTFIH brocel, it's our time to shine
Thanks for thinking of me