Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never began for beta guys

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
It simply never began for beta normies and subhman normies.
Even betachads have it hard
Umm, yeah hes sweet and handsome but hes too polite you know?? That really turns me off.

Its a torture. Lets suppose that you are a 5/10 cel and become a 7/10 with plastic surgery. If you have an alpha personality with 7/10 or 8/10 looks after your surgery, its not over for you. You have a little chance.
But US? No fucking way.. Foids hate us. Bec. we are beta guys.
JFL JFL @ being a beta and calling yourself a male.
The best option we have is
  • being friends(getting friendzoned after surgery bec. we have a beta personality)
  • being literally a cuck
What im gonna do now?
That makes me want to buy a dakimakura and get dominated by it. I might sound degenerate and cucked but i dont even care at this point.
There is NO way to exprience a REAL role reversal relationship. This hurts.
Nothing is gonna feel real when i PAY some foid to get dominated.
The only real solution is death, getting killed by a sadistic foid. Just bec. she wanted to kill me.

Are you polite to people in person

Are you polite to people in person
Yes. I only be rude when i feel really angry. Eg: littering humans, bad drivers etc.
Massive cope. I see betachads slaying all the time.
Thats not slaying. They are just disposable humans. Femoids would go for an alpha masculine personality chad even if it has the same looks with the previous one.

Yes. I only be rude when i feel really angry. Eg: littering humans, bad drivers etc.

Thats not slaying. They are just disposable humans. Femoids would go for an alpha masculine personality chad even if it has the same looks with the previous one.
So what do you say to people when you see them littering, also how do get angry at bad drivers if you don't even drive?

Yes brother its truly over for us, you know what they say, "Being nice is okay here and there, be too nice and people will take you for a fool". Try not to be so nice to everyone, most people have a sense of entitlement and think that its expected of you instead of you just being kindhearted.

I'm not sure you can choose to be alpha or beta. It's just natural behaviour that arises from having superior or inferior genetics. You can't fake acting alpha, EVERYONE can see through that shit.

Just fake it 'til you make it brah!

My school is full of betachads (aka pretty boys) who are submissive, leftists and feminists, but foids still go for them.
Looks are everything.

Betabux, the friendzone or volcel - pick your poison. That's the "choice" all beta males have, the only difference is whether they realise it.

"Just join secluded Amish community and find a trad amish wife that has no access to the internet" pill is everywhere.

It simply never began for beta normies and subhman normies.
Even betachads have it hard
Umm, yeah hes sweet and handsome but hes too polite you know?? That really turns me off.

Its a torture. Lets suppose that you are a 5/10 cel and become a 7/10 with plastic surgery. If you have an alpha personality with 7/10 or 8/10 looks after your surgery, its not over for you. You have a little chance.
But US? No fucking way.. Foids hate us. Bec. we are beta guys.
JFL JFL @ being a beta and calling yourself a male.
The best option we have is
  • being friends(getting friendzoned after surgery bec. we have a beta personality)
  • being literally a cuck
What im gonna do now?
That makes me want to buy a dakimakura and get dominated by it. I might sound degenerate and cucked but i dont even care at this point.
There is NO way to exprience a REAL role reversal relationship. This hurts.
Nothing is gonna feel real when i PAY some foid to get dominated.
The only real solution is death, getting killed by a sadistic foid. Just bec. she wanted to kill me.
Ye it sucks, I'm highly neurotic and that is one of the worst traits you can have especially as a man.

It’s over for many men, man. Just not good and actually very depressing.