Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Never began for backtoschool cels

RDT 20230821 1738535097562378151003457

This post was really brutal, but this sub will get taken down in no time now..

Im his height :feelsbadman: its unbelievable how short that looks from the third person perspective. Fucking giants everywhere.

He posts here btw @Tyreno

Im his height :feelsbadman: its unbelievable how short that looks from the third person perspective. Fucking giants everywhere.
Didn't he grow from 5'2 to almost 5'4 after 20 or something, I think I remember that from his stream with FaceandLMS once? This might be earlier pics of him.

Didn't he grow from 5'2 to almost 5'4 after 20 or something, I think I remember that from his stream with FaceandLMS once? This might be earlier pics of him.
Still a gigaturbo manlet, most likely lowest 5'4 162 cm which is best he could with posture and stance improvement. Same as me.

He should rope honestly. What's the point of living like that.

That's exactly what women would want. And I'm not exaggerating.
I know and they will suck chad's cock while his family mourns his death

I know and they will suck chad's cock while his family mourns his death
Only if they still have a mouth and not a gaping shotgun wound from bein in the vicinity of a new ER

Brootal mang, they can't keep getting away with this mang

Comments are probably full of bluepillers telling him it's his personality and he has to take a shower and be confident

Comments are probably full of bluepillers telling him it's his personality and he has to take a shower and be confident
It seems like shortguys is one of the most blackpilled reddit subforums

It seems like shortguys is one of the most blackpilled reddit subforums
Extremely blackpilled jfl We need to invite them. They're only 4k in total tho

Reddit might ban them soon

He needs to stop taking picture will tall mf.

The man! I haven't seen him since the stream with face and lms but seriously though if foids don't mog you then you are alright in life.

I remember when he was a guest on faceandLMS. Seemed like a nice guy. Completely over for him ofc.

There's a part of me that wants to go back to school because I am decaying in my room but I know that I will probably want to leave a couple days in. Maybe I can makes some friends in my computer science classes.

I get heightmogged by JB krautfoids daily, never began for me :feelsrope:
That's unfortunate! Do you get frame mogged by them too?

He looks like my old 8th grade US History teacher. He was maybe the same height as he is and leanmaxxed.

Come to think of it, he never mentioned having a spouse or children and every teacher does that at least once.