Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never befriend someone smarter/stronger/bigger than you

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Because once they realize that you can't do shit, they will control you and do whatever they want to you. They will eat you alive and only spit you out when they've already drained all of your resources, time and life.

I was friends with a big dude, fat and tall, and more intelligent than me. He was nice for the first few months until the time he baited me into a fight. And I lost because I lack the size advantage and intelligence required to defeat him. I was also destroyed in an argument once because he was smarter than me. Since then he changed his attitude into more dominating and controlling. And I was absolutely helpless because everyone, including my family, thought it was just jokes since he's haloed by his good looks and being white. I got screwed for 10 years and it messed up my mental health completely :feelsrope:

my family, thought it was just jokes since he's haloed by his good looks and being white. I got screwed for 10 years and it messed up my mental health completely :feelsrope:
True. Relatable.

Humans are predatory bastards arent they

Because once they realize that you can't do shit, they will control you and do whatever they want to you. They will eat you alive and only spit you out when they've already drained all of your resources, time and life.

I was friends with a big dude, fat and tall, and more intelligent than me. He was nice for the first few months until the time he baited me into a fight. And I lost because I lack the size advantage and intelligence required to defeat him. I was also destroyed in an argument once because he was smarter than me. Since then he changed his attitude into more dominating and controlling. And I was absolutely helpless because everyone, including my family, thought it was just jokes since he's haloed by his good looks and being white. I got screwed for 10 years and it messed up my mental health completely :feelsrope:
This. Never be friends with someone who is mogs you in all aspects of life.

This. Never be friends with someone who is mogs you in all aspects of life.
My best friend is a Chadlite and he was never like this. He's not more intelligent than me though.

your friend sounds like he has a bright future in either corporate offices or politics. :blackpill: