Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Never been so attracted to a roastie before HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING TO ME?!?!

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
I've never been so attracted to a roastie before. There is this foid at my personal training gym that comes same time I do and she is an aryan buff foid and I thought she was 20 but I was somehow decieved and she is 40 and fuck I just want to fuck her so fucking badly I even got an erection in the gym once from her and I know damn well Wereq would ascend with her if given chance.

But too bad she is FUCKING MARRIED AND EVEN HAS A CHAD 5 YEAR OLD SON WHO MOGS ME!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
I have never been attracted to a roastie. JB noodle only.

Massage gook wasnt it?

Edit nvm I forgot to read JB

buff foid
Muscular women disgust me. I like feminine squishy girls. Sorry to ruin your cope, but she wouldn’t give you a chance even if she was single. You already know that. It’s so brutal when a damn 5 year old miss you too.

saw a thin large breasted 50-60yo foid on a show and yes i would

Muscular women disgust me. I like feminine squishy girls. Sorry to ruin your cope, but she wouldn’t give you a chance even if she was single. You already know that. It’s so brutal when a damn 5 year old mogs you too.
I have developed this fetish for some reason likely due to years of gymmaxxing and my interest in bodybuilding over the years

Try to forget about her, because if you're thinking about her and fantasizing about her, whilst her chad husband is plowing through her pussy everyday, it only makes you a cuck

I have developed this fetish for some reason likely due to gymmaxxing and my interest in bodybuilding over the years
Understandable. I have the opposite fetish. I get turned on by slightly chubby girls (not morbidly obese) just a little chubby. I also find it hot as fuck when they binge eat and get their bellies all full and bloated. I’ve had that fetish since I was 10 and can’t stop watching fetish videos where women eat entire pizzas and show off their bellies. I find muscular women too much like men, and just can’t feel any attraction.

Try to forget about her, because if you're thinking about her and fantasizing about her, whilst her chad husband is plowing through her pussy everyday, it only makes you a cuck
I can't but I wont overobsess with it as I masturbate to buff foids on internet

I've never been so attracted to a roastie before. There is this foid at my personal training gym that comes same time I do and she is an aryan buff foid and I thought she was 20 but I was somehow decieved and she is 40 and fuck I just want to fuck her so fucking badly I even got an erection in the gym once from her and I know damn well Wereq would ascend with her if given chance.

But too bad she is FUCKING MARRIED AND EVEN HAS A CHAD 5 YEAR OLD SON WHO MOGS ME!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
She gave birth at the age of 35?
After riding 20 years the Chad carousel.
Typical modern whore. Sounds to me that her son is from some random Chad as well and not the son of the betabux who married her.

Her baby has a decent likelihood of being on the spectrum

jew communists put (((fluoride))) in the water that turns frogs gay and causes people to become cucks

escape the cuck mind virus

Some old toilets look better than the young ones, the main issue is that they can produce less kids and lesser quality kids.

Btw if she's on anavar or some other hormones while she had the baby, there's a chance the kid won't be normal. Androgens affect fertility and impact the development of the fetus and consequently alter the growth of the resulting infant well into childhood even if she conceived. Roidtrannies are endangering their own health and that of their offspring with their retarded behavior and practices. This is borderline child abuse. Typical female behavior strikes again.

When I was 19 I was crazy about MILFS. Now that I'm in my mid 20's it has changed. Definitely more interested in girls my own age

you are weird dude

fuck noodles they are subhuman , i am white JB girl only

This shit is bad to obsess about. Focus on gymaxxing

She is fucking Chad right now