Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never asked out a foid.

I have. Absolutely not worth it in my experience

Mind if I ask ur most brutal rejection?
Sure. So i met this foid a few years ago at work. White landwhale, probably around 230 pounds or so. I think she was 20 at the time. One day i thought id ask her if she wanted to do something with me. To my surprise she said sure and we eventually decided to see a movie at a mall. I met her there and she said she wanted to buy candy for the movie. Sure. So we walked to a walmart and she started grabbing all this shit: skittles, m and ms, swedish fish. When we got to the register she said she forgot her wallet, so i paid for everything. Then we bought our tickets. I paid again. She picked the movie. I think it was called Tag. It was garbage. After the movie i tried to hold her hand. She pulled her hand away like she was about to touch an open fire and she gave me this nasty look. The she told me she was hungry, so we went to eat at a panera. I paid again. After we ate, she told me she was not looking for a relationship and that she was not over a guy in her past. Alright. From that day on she stopped talking to me and avoided me at work. I found out through a mutual friend that not long after she turned me down, she got a second job at a gas station and was already fucking one of the guys there.
This is from my bluepilled days and physically hurts me to type this all out. I try not to think about this rejection. I wasnt good enough for this landwhale foid. She just used me for food.

I personally wish I hadn't considering I got publicly humiliated every time but I still think everyone should ask out girls at least a few times in their life. as a learning experience if nothing else

Sure. So i met this foid a few years ago at work. White landwhale, probably around 230 pounds or so. I think she was 20 at the time. One day i thought id ask her if she wanted to do something with me. To my surprise she said sure and we eventually decided to see a movie at a mall. I met her there and she said she wanted to buy candy for the movie. Sure. So we walked to a walmart and she started grabbing all this shit: skittles, m and ms, swedish fish. When we got to the register she said she forgot her wallet, so i paid for everything. Then we bought our tickets. I paid again. She picked the movie. I think it was called Tag. It was garbage. After the movie i tried to hold her hand. She pulled her hand away like she was about to touch an open fire and she gave me this nasty look. The she told me she was hungry, so we went to eat at a panera. I paid again. After we ate, she told me she was not looking for a relationship and that she was not over a guy in her past. Alright. From that day on she stopped talking to me and avoided me at work. I found out through a mutual friend that not long after she turned me down, she got a second job at a gas station and was already fucking one of the guys there.
This is from my bluepilled days and physically hurts me to type this all out. I try not to think about this rejection. I wasnt good enough for this landwhale foid. She just used me for food.
I'm really sorry man. As tough as it is being a biological imperative, the best move is not to try/play. Too much of a rigged game. Easier said than done tho.

Brutal feeding the pig and getting no baconpill.

I personally wish I hadn't considering I got publicly humiliated every time but I still think everyone should ask out girls at least a few times in their life. as a learning experience if nothing else
What did you learn from asking em out?

Fucking brutal. Doesn't surprise me at all tho.

What did you learn from asking em out?
well I learned that some women are significantly more awful than others about this type of stuff. some just genuinely enjoyed making me suffer and others rejected me in a nicer, more straightforward manner. it just provides insight tbh. it's sort of bizarre how many people here talk about women's behavior all day when they literally have no experience interacting with women or being rejected. that's not to say they're necessarily wrong though

Last edited:
well I learned that some women are significantly more awful than others about this type of stuff. some just genuinely enjoyed making me suffer and others rejected me in a nicer, more straightforward manner. it just provides insight tbh. it's sort of bizarre how many people here talk about women's behavior all day when they literally have no experience interacting with women or being rejected. that's not to say they're necessarily wrong though
Ah true true. You're right, interesting stuff.

Congrats on finally becoming a bluecel.