Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never asked if I have a gf

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I work with some older women, who are for the most part nice to me. However i noticed aside from when I first started, they never ask if I’m dating anyone. It’s over when post wall roasties even know you’re inkwell. :feelsbadman:

What would be the benefit of that anyway?

women are all secretly blackpilled and know its chad only

Yeah i never get asked either

I work with some older women, who are for the most part nice to me. However i noticed aside from when I first started, they never ask if I’m dating anyone. It’s over when post wall roasties even know you’re inkwell. :feelsbadman:
You know what?
Lucky you. It being implied that you don't have one through others jokingly/sneeringly asking if you do is the worst.

i don't know what's worse, not being asked or being asked when they obviously already know the answer

I'm told to get a girlfriend by normies who dislike me. They use it as a way to insult me because they know it will never happen. They enjoy rubbing salt in the wound.

Last edited:
I'm told to get a girlfriend by normies who dislike me. They use it as a way to insult me because they know it will never happen. They enjoy rubbing salt in the wound.
That's what "putting yourself out there" as an incel gets you.

They know. Its best if they dont say anything tbh

If I have, in a clearly obvious joke manner of course.

"you don't? well why not just put yourself out there?"