Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NEVER AGAIN! WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS

Unikwn445

Unikwn445

Goat
-
I fucking hate women. They fucking suck. No matter how hard I try, how much I try to change myself to appear to be what they want it’s always fucking something. I can’t fucking stand them anymore. I don’t even care if one dies in front of me. Fucking bitch, fuck her and everything I had to offer her. I put in the effort. I made the change, I made the choice to be different for her and it’s like everything I did was a fucking problem. You come on to me, you texted me first, now you’re looking at me like I’m a problem. No you just wish that other fucking nigga was giving you the attention I gave. You wish It was him instead of me and seeing my face made you mad everyday. Sitting in my fucking car like you can’t even look me in the fucking face as if I’ve done nothing but try to make things work. Why the fuck did you talk to me if you didn’t want to have anything. You made me feel like this time it would be different. This time I’m doing things right. That all the fucking stupid bullshit I didnt want to do to make me better in the eye of the public actually paid off. No! You came and fucking ruined everything you fucking whore. All women are all the same. You don’t want anyone that gonna treat you right. You only want something to use until you throw it away when you find something that your actually wanted in the first place. Fuck women and their many fucking options, I don’t give a fuck anymore they’re all fucking whores
angry lee daniels GIF by Empire FOX
Samurai GIF

They hated me first
Yup the main reason most of us are misogynistic is not because they won't let us breed, but because they've been rude to us our whole lives for something we have zero control over.

I fucking hate women. They fucking suck. No matter how hard I try, how much I try to change myself to appear to be what they want it’s always fucking something. I can’t fucking stand them anymore. I don’t even care if one dies in front of me. Fucking bitch, fuck her and everything I had to offer her. I put in the effort. I made the change, I made the choice to be different for her and it’s like everything I did was a fucking problem. You come on to me, you texted me first, now you’re looking at me like I’m a problem. No you just wish that other fucking nigga was giving you the attention I gave. You wish It was him instead of me and seeing my face made you mad everyday. Sitting in my fucking car like you can’t even look me in the fucking face as if I’ve done nothing but try to make things work. Why the fuck did you talk to me if you didn’t want to have anything. You made me feel like this time it would be different. This time I’m doing things right. That all the fucking stupid bullshit I didnt want to do to make me better in the eye of the public actually paid off. No! You came and fucking ruined everything you fucking whore. All women are all the same. You don’t want anyone that gonna treat you right. You only want something to use until you throw it away when you find something that your actually wanted in the first place. Fuck women and their many fucking options, I don’t give a fuck anymore they’re all fucking whores
angry lee daniels GIF by Empire FOX
Samurai GIF
Tbh, i wouldn't care or help women if they died infront of me either. I just feel so soulless after finding out how they work, now the only women that i respect is my mom and it'll probably be the only forever.

They hated me first
This. I would not care what foids do if they would leave me alone. I have had women that I know who hated me become angry when I ignored them. Why would someone do that?

so was the pussy tight or what

What movie is that from?

Yup the main reason most of us are misogynistic is not because they won't let us breed, but because they've been rude to us our whole lives for something we have zero control over.
Factual.

dnr but reported you to the police for raping this woman

anyway other than that I agree