Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never again will I vent to mother

M

MutismMadness

Greycel
Growing up, I was struggling with Selective Mutism so throughout the years I either couldn't talk to them or seemed abnormally quiet and just didn't show confidence at all given that this is a severe anxiety disorder.

I vented not too long ago to my mother that no girl has liked me most likely because I was mute and she really said I should've wrote them notes and something like being mute at those young ages wouldn't matter to them.

Clearly it did matter if I'm sitting here at 21 and never been on date before!! Like what kind of response is that?! No comfort whatsoever, just nonsense being fed to me from my own mother. I really have no one that I can comfortably talk to about this so this is the next best place.

Growing up, I was struggling with Selective Mutism so throughout the years I either couldn't talk to them or seemed abnormally quiet and just didn't show confidence at all given that this is a severe anxiety disorder.

I vented not too long ago to my mother that no girl has liked me most likely because I was mute and she really said I should've wrote them notes and something like being mute at those young ages wouldn't matter to them.

Clearly it did matter if I'm sitting here at 21 and never been on date before!! Like what kind of response is that?! No comfort whatsoever, just nonsense being fed to me from my own mother.
i also vented with your mom
i vented my penis into her fucking pussy HA HA HA :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Clearly it did matter if I'm sitting here at 21 and never been on date before!! Like what kind of response is that?! No comfort whatsoever, just nonsense being fed to me from my own mother. I really have no one that I can comfortably talk to about this so this is the next best place.
also fucked up story. Yeah its tough. Why were you mute?
Autism? Or do you have a physical defect?

I told my mum about being lonely and how no girls like me when I was 17 and she replied

''boo hoo wah girls don't like me'' in a mocking condescending tone

Needless to say I trashed her shit apartment and moved out not long after

I told my mum about being lonely and how no girls like me when I was 17 and she replied

''boo hoo wah girls don't like me'' in a mocking condescending tone

Needless to say I trashed her shit apartment and moved out not long after
They think it's funny that we are lonely.

she really said I should've wrote them notes and something like being mute at those young ages wouldn't matter to them.
:feelskek:

Parents make or break you. What caused your selective mutism and why didn’t your parents get it treated? I’m sure there are speaking therapies out there for treatment

:feelskek:

Parents make or break you. What caused your selective mutism and why didn’t your parents get it treated? I’m sure there are speaking therapies out there for treatment
I have no clue what caused it. As a kid, I got therapy but it was useless and didn't work at all so I had to overcome it throughout the years on my own.

also fucked up story. Yeah its tough. Why were you mute?
Autism? Or do you have a physical defect?
Mother said as a kid she thought I had autism when I went to her recently saying that I think I might be autistic when I did my own research. So we're gonna tested/therapy soon but other than that I have no clue why since it wasn't a physical defect. Just mentally.

Mother said as a kid she thought I had autism when I went to her recently saying that I think I might be autistic when I did my own research. So we're gonna tested/therapy soon but other than that I have no clue why since it wasn't a physical defect. Just mentally.
ok can you do this for me? When you have gone through the diagnosis and stuff, tell me if you got diagnosed with autism.
Im super interested in it and want to know more.

I have no clue what caused it. As a kid, I got therapy but it was useless and didn't work at all so I had to overcome it throughout the years on my own.
Maybe some early childhood trauma caused it that you can’t recall. Have your parents ever shown signs of abuse or low IQ?

ok can you do this for me? When you have gone through the diagnosis and stuff, tell me if you got diagnosed with autism.
Im super interested in it and want to know more.
Super interested? Wow, really? Why, though? Is my story that attention grabbing?

Maybe some early childhood trauma caused it that you can’t recall. Have your parents ever shown signs of abuse or low IQ?
No, I'm not low IQ, haha. It's an anxiety disorder. Nothing to do with IQ. Parents also never shown any abuse towards me. I can't for the life of me figure out what caused it. Maybe I was just born that way?

Last edited:
Super interested? Wow, really? Why, though? Is my story that attention grabbing?
i have autism too and ive bumped into many people here that have autism. I like to look into it to get more info. Theres always interesting similarities.

I had the same thing as a kid, apparently I didn't talk till I was like 5. Truecel autism genetics.