Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never actually trust normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Even ıf the normie is a incel in denial never trust him
They will humiliate you and ruin your whole week just to get a few laughs and when you point it out they tell you to grow up and blame it on while acting like the victim when you are the one who's getting attacked for no reason.
I remember playing a stupid game with 2 of my normshit friends on Discord and them constantly calling me names and legit threatening me for doing anything.
Maybe IT fags will say ''İt only happens online'' but no it doesnt,ım basically a punching bag whenever ım around more than one normie,being used as some kind of İron Lady for them whenever they want to feel dominant and strong.

only reason to be interacting with normies is going ER on them (in Aion Online)

it happens in my own family tbh

People only interact with you because they have something to gain. Trust no one.

Fucking bitch ass normies will do anything to avoid being the ones who are made fun of, so they go to great lengths to find someone to pick on so they dont get bullied themselves.

the average person is a predator. they're always looking for a target to punch down on so they can make themselves seem higher on the social hierarchy

Used to it by now. It's all fun and games until a female randomly appears nearby, then I'm the punching bag.

Someone on another thread described how normies are moralfags while not actually having real morals, which I think is a perfect description. Virtually all of the normals I've ever interacted with--including my real life "friends"--absolutely love to put other people down, talk shit behind their backs, sabotage them, etc. They do it for no real reason.

They have a selected few certain people that they love to bully in their group chat almost every day--you may as well describe them as their lolcows. I'm fairly certain they never actually did anything wrong to them. The only reasons I've heard from them are bullshit like "he's greasy", "he's ugly", etc.

No real reason. It's consistent among every normal I've talked to. They are cold. They have no soul. Each and every fucking one of them chastises people who bully and talk behind other people's backs, while they do the same things every day and absolutely love doing them.

Last edited:
the average person is a predator. they're always looking for a target to punch down on so they can make themselves seem higher on the social hierarchy

True everywhere even on this site.

But being overly cautious about not trusting people and not just saying it to sound cool is a failed normie trait. Normies have never been seriously betrayed that badly or if they have won't openly admit it because it would signal their low status to others.

People only interact with you because they have something to gain. Trust no one.
Good rule of thumb.

Even ıf the normie is a incel in denial never trust him
They will humiliate you and ruin your whole week just to get a few laughs and when you point it out they tell you to grow up and blame it on while acting like the victim when you are the one who's getting attacked for no reason.
I remember playing a stupid game with 2 of my normshit friends on Discord and them constantly calling me names and legit threatening me for doing anything.
Maybe IT fags will say ''İt only happens online'' but no it doesnt,ım basically a punching bag whenever ım around more than one normie,being used as some kind of İron Lady for them whenever they want to feel dominant and strong.
Correct. Normies are the worst, because theyre the most insecure. They will be vicious to gain even something at your expense.