Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neurotypicals lack the theory of mind.

A

AvPDcel

Least favourite child.
Soys will make a post telling us that "we should work on our personality" or claim that our struggles are non-existent, and foids will tell us they love incel-tier manlets then in at the same time, mention the "it just so happens" coincidence, and how women have it terrible in soyciety (JFL). NT normies lack empathy and theory of mind.

Last edited:
Soys will make a post telling us that "we should work on our personality" or claim that our struggles are non-existent, and foids will tell us she loves manlets then in at the same time, mention the "it just so happens" coincidence, and how women have it terrible in soyciety (JFL). NT normies lack empathy and theory of mind.
the theory of mind shit disappears with other autists (im diagnosed) - look up double empathy problem.
But yeah, the reason why most normies seem like they have functioning theory of mind, aka ability to correctly predict and interpret other peoples actions and motives, is not because thats what they do, its because of what they are.

If you are similar to each other, then of course you can predict other peoples behavior. Its like how cats understand cats, but not humans. That does not mean the cat has bad theory of mind, it just means cats know their own behavior as a cat, so they can correctly interpret other cats behavior.

For example, a short man can relate to another short man, but not to a tall man. Does that mean he has bad theory of mind? Of course not. The double empathy issue highlights this. I feel much more comfortable talking to other autistic men online, espcially incels, because we share so much in experience its easy to communicate.

So normies dont actually "mind-read" other people, they are just projecting their own traits on people similar to them, and it works because, duh, others are generally similar to them. When people change culture and run into culture-clash, do they suddenly have bad theory of mind? No, they are just surrounded by humans that generally dont act like them anymore, so they cant project their own thinking as well.

When you pay attention to normie communication, they actually fuck up often with their interpretation of others, but it gets glazed over, especially for foids.

On the manlet example you gave, its because normies communicate with intent, not literally. So when you say idk "omfg, im so depressed" they hear something like "i want you to cheer me up with a platitude" and so they respond idk "oh we all go through stuff sometimes, cheer up :)"

but you are genuinley depressed and speaking literal. So what they say seems offensive to you. However, your way of giving "empathy" can also be seen as offensive vice versa. For example autistic people tend to offer solutions to problems and ask questions.
So, going back to the example:

normie goes to you "oh im so depressed fuck my life"
you go:
1. what happened, explain
2. what can I do for you

to the normie who wants emotional support, this is offensive because it sounds like you are questioning their feelings and rejecting them.

Of course this is all not even factoring in looks, which usually overrides this whole shit in the first place. But lets say you are magically a normal looking autist, then this would apply more strongly of course.

My post sounds cucked af so I will add, foids are vipers, they say one hting and do another, so of course your exmaple can also just be visciousness.

the theory of mind shit disappears with other autists (im diagnosed) - look up double empathy problem.
But yeah, the reason why most normies seem like they have functioning theory of mind, aka ability to correctly predict and interpret other peoples actions and motives, is not because thats what they do, its because of what they are.

If you are similar to each other, then of course you can predict other peoples behavior. Its like how cats understand cats, but not humans. That does not mean the cat has bad theory of mind, it just means cats know their own behavior as a cat, so they can correctly interpret other cats behavior.

For example, a short man can relate to another short man, but not to a tall man. Does that mean he has bad theory of mind? Of course not. The double empathy issue highlights this. I feel much more comfortable talking to other autistic men online, espcially incels, because we share so much in experience its easy to communicate.

So normies dont actually "mind-read" other people, they are just projecting their own traits on people similar to them, and it works because, duh, others are generally similar to them. When people change culture and run into culture-clash, do they suddenly have bad theory of mind? No, they are just surrounded by humans that generally dont act like them anymore, so they cant project their own thinking as well.

When you pay attention to normie communication, they actually fuck up often with their interpretation of others, but it gets glazed over, especially for foids.

On the manlet example you gave, its because normies communicate with intent, not literally. So when you say idk "omfg, im so depressed" they hear something like "i want you to cheer me up with a platitude" and so they respond idk "oh we all go through stuff sometimes, cheer up :)"

but you are genuinley depressed and speaking literal. So what they say seems offensive to you. However, your way of giving "empathy" can also be seen as offensive vice versa. For example autistic people tend to offer solutions to problems and ask questions.

you go:
2. what can I do for you

to the normie who wants emotional support, this is offensive because it sounds like you are questioning their feelings and rejecting them.

Of course this is all not even factoring in looks, which usually overrides this whole shit in the first place. But lets say you are magically a normal looking autist, then this would apply more strongly of course.

My post sounds cucked af so I will add, foids are vipers, they say one hting and do another, so of course your exmaple can also just be visciousness.
High IQ comment.

Tbh when it comes to things that change your entire perception of life like the blackpill I get why people cope and try ignore it. Ignorance is bliss after all.

When normies say that Aspies lack empathy, they are projecting hard

I loved your post, thanks!

you go:
2. what can I do for you

You should post this as a thread

you go:
2. what can I do for you

You have nearly mastered the NT mind

IQ111

you go:
2. what can I do for you

High iq

I hate being nt, I wish I could be smart autistic genius