Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Neurotypicals are a FAR bigger threat than extremist women

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
Going through IT and many other misandrist posters info and public accounts has proved one thing above all else.

these people (NT) truly operate as a hivemind. Its insane to me the levels of cope they can consistently regurgitate within their echo chambers.

If you are ND or even incel I HIGHLY encourage you to distain from anyone who is a sellout thoughtless cuck. this goes for Games. Youtube. Television (this is all hollywood slop) and much much more. do not give a dime to these people or let the corrode your mind with these HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED PSYOPS.

This is a warning. Propaganda is a multi trillion operation. You are not smarter than it. its in your best interest to completely avoid interaction with these psyops and bad actors.

Also, never forget who would be the first to snuff you out if it were permitted. its not the foids, its their legion of bluepilled psyoped cucks.

View: https://youtu.be/uWRQmxHC4JA?si=gBw588YNnE37KlZ4

I like how you didn't substantiate the claim you made in the title. At all.
>yeah I was reading about misandrist people, let me drop the subject
>NT people bad

This reads like a parody, like an NT cuck made the thread to post it elsewhere and laugh at autists.
I'm not accusing you of being an infiltrator btw, I accuse you of being incoherent.

Foids can't really be "extremist" by the broader societal definition, due to the fact that even if they do hold quite outlandish views, it's all normalized and/or accepted by society at large.

But yes, NTs operate on a hivemind level, hence why we regard them as "neurotypicals" or "normies"

Foids can't really be "extremist" by the broader societal definition, due to the fact that even if they do hold quite outlandish views, it's all normalized and/or accepted by society at large.

But yes, NTs operate on a hivemind level, hence why we regard them as "neurotypicals" or "normies"
Do you believe that normie incels exist?

>Normie
>Incel

Pick one

Normie in its literal & widely-used sense means someone who is at least normie in looks, but also NT & adheres to social norms.

Someone can be Incel if normie in looks, provided they are actually non-NT enough, turbomanlet, curry or rice in certain locations, or some awful mix of any of those.

>Normie
>Incel

Pick one

Normie in its literal & widely-used sense means someone who is at least normie in looks, but also NT & adheres to social norms.

Someone can be Incel if normie in looks, provided they are actually non-NT enough, turbomanlet, curry or rice in certain locations, or some awful mix of any of those.
There are plenty of normal looking guys who are NT but are incels. I have a Hispanic friend in college, he is NT and he has plenty of male friends but he has been rejected over 20 times despite his good personality and identifies as an Incel. He isnt ugly, he is just normal (not good-looking or ugly).

Neurotypicals aren't an united bloc though. There's plenty of neurotypicals on this forum like myself. I'm sure IncelTears have some non NT users too.

>NT people bad

This reads like a parody, like an NT cuck made the thread to post it elsewhere and laugh at autists.
I'm not accusing you of being an infiltrator btw, I accuse you of being incoherent.
i just woke up and was working on another post. thats probably why. hard for me to put down my thoughts and form coherent paragraphs/text

Neurotypicals aren't an united bloc though. There's plenty of neurotypicals on this forum like myself. I'm sure IncelTears have some non NT users too.
Really, you're NT?

I'm very non-NT, as you can tell. However, the fact you are non-NT but here proves that most NTs, on average, tend to adhere to some kind of general "groupthink"

It's not that all NTs are like this & all non-NTs are the only ones who can sort of "think outside the box" but it's just most who are part of this hivemind are NT with only some non-NT, whereas for us it's an inverse I'd say.

Really, you're NT?

I'm very non-NT, as you can tell. However, the fact you are non-NT but here proves that most NTs, on average, tend to adhere to some kind of general "groupthink"

It's not that all NTs are like this & all non-NTs are the only ones who can sort of "think outside the box" but it's just most who are part of this hivemind are NT with only some non-NT, whereas for us it's an inverse I'd say.
yes i agree. there will, of course, always be outliers but for the vast majority they are thoughtless and dangerously susceptible to propaganda

yes i agree. there will, of course, always be outliers but for the vast majority they are thoughtless and dangerously susceptible to propaganda
:yes:

Really, you're NT?

I'm NT. The only non NT trait I sometimes show is not liking when my routine get's changed from time to time apart from that I'm NT. Most NT people tend to be friend-havers though I think that would explain why they go along to get along. They just appeal to popularity & don't want to be disowned by their friends.

I'm NT. The only non NT trait I sometimes show is not liking when my routine get's changed from time to time apart from that I'm NT. Most NT people tend to be friend-havers though I think that would explain why they go along to get along. They just appeal to popularity & don't want to be disowned by their friends.
Yes, that is engrained into our dna.

Most NT people tend to be friend-havers though I think that would explain why they go along to get along. They just appeal to popularity & don't want to be disowned by their friends.
Valid point also.

Yes most Incels irl are normies. This is why viewing inceldom as a movement or anything is low iq.

I have nothing in common with ntfags like you and never will. Inceldom is just 1 trait out of thousands it’s meaningless. IncelTears is filled with “incels” who hate on other Incels JFL

Yes most Incels irl are normies. This is why viewing inceldom as a movement or anything is low iq.

I have nothing in common with ntfags like you and never will. Inceldom is just 1 trait out of thousands it’s meaningless. IncelTears is filled with “incels” who hate on other Incels JFL
At least We incels have one thing in common, we are misogynists.

At least We incels have one thing in common, we are misogynists.
True but most men were by modern definition hundreds years of ago.

Since you hate incels, normies, and NTs, what do you want them to do to accommodate truecels like you? What do you want from them?

Since you hate incels, normies, and NTs, what do you want them to do to accommodate truecels like you?
To give me permanent neetbux for my disorders/mental illness or to let me off the grid.
What do you want from them?
What I just said. Modern soyciety is pointless and cucked only thing that can fix it is a catholic theocracy.

To give me permanent neetbux for my disorders/mental illness or to let me off the grid.

What I just said. Modern soyciety is pointless and cucked only thing that can fix it is a catholic theocracy.
I agree, truecels should be given reparations.

>NT people bad

Doesn’t justify me hating women as a whole
I hate modern women, I'm okay with the older women. Gen z women are the worst

Going through IT and many other misandrist posters info and public accounts has proved one thing above all else.

these people (NT) truly operate as a hivemind. Its insane to me the levels of cope they can consistently regurgitate within their echo chambers.

If you are ND or even incel I HIGHLY encourage you to distain from anyone who is a sellout thoughtless cuck. this goes for Games. Youtube. Television (this is all hollywood slop) and much much more. do not give a dime to these people or let the corrode your mind with these HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED PSYOPS.

This is a warning. Propaganda is a multi trillion operation. You are not smarter than it. its in your best interest to completely avoid interaction with these psyops and bad actors.

Also, never forget who would be the first to snuff you out if it were permitted. its not the foids, its their legion of bluepilled psyoped cucks.

View: https://youtu.be/uWRQmxHC4JA?si=gBw588YNnE37KlZ4

The undesired, outcast ND male is oftrn the only one who has the right circumstances and the time (social isolation, inceldom and LDAR) to be able to think deep enough about life and our wold like this, and realize that NTs are essentially, sheep.

Turbo autist trait: Cant relate to friendhavers, sexhaver or the like anymore.

Turbo autist trait: Cant relate to friendhavers, sexhaver or the like anymore.
NTs are evil and the reason you may have issues with people is due to you being non nt

NTs are evil and the reason you may have issues with people is due to you being non nt
Always remember one of the reasons Non NTs are fucked is because operate on a completely different system and social conventions than normscum.