Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Neuralink: The path to a scifi dystopia?

Jazzcel

Jazzcel

Banned
-
So apparently they implanted neuralink in a pig. This means it's possible to connect your brain to a computer, matrix style, which leads me to wonder about the consequences this technology will have on our already broken society. Will it turn people into total zombies? Will it be able to influence opinions? What if it gets hacked? Imagine a crowd of neuralink zombies chasing you down to implant you against your will. Imagine if you can only pay for things if you have the chip in your head. I might be getting a bit schizo here, but this sounds like that mark of the beast type shit /x/ has been warning about for years.

Why the hell would that happen?
They say that its able to change the way people think in order to "fix" things like autism. If it can change someone from an autist to a normie, why couldn't it make someone into a drooling retard?

Any kind of intrusive technology should always be met with suspicion. It LITERALLY CANNOT get any more intrusive than being implanted right into your brain.

Any kind of intrusive technology should always be met with suspicion. It LITERALLY CANNOT get any more intrusive than being implanted right into your brain.
If it becomes a trend, you can bet that a shit ton of normies will go out and get it. One of the first recommendations when you type neural link into the search bar is "trial application".

So apparently they implanted neuralink in a pig. This means it's possible to connect your brain to a computer, matrix style, which leads me to wonder about the consequences this technology will have on our already broken society. Will it turn people into total zombies? Will it be able to influence opinions? What if it gets hacked? Imagine a crowd of neuralink zombies chasing you down to implant you against your will. Imagine if you can only pay for things if you have the chip in your head. I might be getting a bit schizo here, but this sounds like that mark of the beast type shit /x/ has been warning about for years.
Damn I didn't know this. On what site did you hear about this?

>connect brain to computer

dude theres so much that could mean and its not really anything new to read brainwaves on a computer.

that's why you make your own with stealth components. Though do expect Ghost in the Shell in the next coming years

How? Its doesn't give you telepathic powers or anything.
I mean manipulate other neuralinks so I can get stuff from others that be stingy.

I mean manipulate other neuralinks so I can get stuff from others that be stingy.
You mean hacking other peoples chip? Could be cool, but if you had a chip, they would find you out pretty quick (I think).

Just run an emp in public and fuck everyone's brain up kek.

You mean hacking other peoples chip? Could be cool, but if you had a chip, they would find you out pretty quick (I think).
that's why you make a chip on your own that bypasses all of those things to ensure you aren't counter attacked.

I know a lot people won't like that I'm pretty much saying I want to hack others but I only would ever do that if it turns out someone is getting in the way of something I need. I wouldn't use it for an abuse of power, because it doesn't slide with me well in the long run and would end up resulting in my death sooner than ever, if I were to be caught.
Just run an emp in public and fuck everyone's brain up kek.
:feelskek: :feelskek:

your mind is gonna be controlled in the same way reddit is

your mind is gonna be controlled in the same way reddit is
Try to wrongthink? get a headache. I think hatespeech detection and causing headaches would be well within the capabilities of this thing.

Try to wrongthink? get a headache. I think hatespeech detection and causing headaches would be well within the capabilities of this thing.
they could probably do even worse shit tbh. jfl, it just occurred to me that they will probably find a way to neurally fed you ads.

But Musk's vision is far more radical, including ideas like "conceptual telepathy," where two people can communicate electronically by thinking at each other instead of writing or speaking. The long-term goal is to head off a future where artificial intelligence vastly smarter than humans exterminates us.

Musk envisions people using Neuralink to connect to their own digital AI incarnations so "the future is controlled by the combined will of the people of Earth," Musk said. "It's going to be important from an existential threat perspective to achieve a good AI symbiosis."

So besides the motive for profit it appears this ties into his reported fears of AI.

"The safety and health risks of invasive implants are significant,"... Problems include infection, inflammation and follow-up surgery to adjust electrode positioning, he said. He credits Neuralink for stimulating interest in neural interfaces, though.

This can't be overstated enough tbh
Foreign objects implanted in the body could lead to reactions in the body like formation of tumors in the area where the device was implanted.

just like rfid implants it maybe working but would never make it to the public .it's just elon musk way of coping