Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Networking and why I partially think my future is fucked

L

LifeMaxxer

Legend
I live in New York City. I transferred schools this summer and now go to a much better college. I do like it far better but it’s like some things still haven’t changed.

For the most part, I’m still a outcast. The way people react to others simply isn’t how they react with me. Networking is a meme.

Here’s a small example.
> Standing in the hall waiting for a class to start.

> Asian guy who’s also there asked me if this was for Fin 205 (fake). I say, “yes” and we start making small talk.

> White guy approaches us and asks where room 176 (fake) is. Asian guy switches his attention to him and our convo between me and him die out.

> They start making small talk about their degrees. I try interjecting once but it didn’t work so I just stood off to the side. White guy says he’s doing his masters and Asian guy starts asking for his linkEd.

> They exchange and Asian guy offers to show him where the room is and leaves with him.

Now, deep inside, I know if it was me who approached him asking for a room number, he wouldn’t have been nearly as attentive or offered to show around.

It’s not just this situation, it’s always times where Im speaking to someone then another guy walks in or sits by us then the other person is far more interested in the new guy. They smile more, give more eye contact, etc. How am I supposed to “network” like this? Interviews are going to be a even bigger issue. First impressions are everything and clearly I don’t have that.

And there’s simply nothing I can do. So far, I haven’t had anyone actively approach me, it’s all been me. I initiate, they reciprocate. The reason I switched schools in the first place is because I was worried for my future and lately, I’ve still been worrying a lot about it. My financials aren’t as fucked as before but now I have to deal with the hard part of securing my life, dealing with people.

It's like a curse. I can relate.

Fuck uni gooks they are all low t faggots that are rude for no reason, i would say worse than the toilets there but mostly on the same level, of course toilets are the worst.