Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Nett worth of [ Inherit Pill ] in my country

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
Trust me bro, everyone worked hard :feelskek:

I made this quick comparison of person with only high school who inherit average 2 room 60m2 flat in a city and compared it to a person with college/university degree who didn´t inherit anything.

It would literally takes 37 years for the person B with university degree to outperform person A with only high school. Even if you compare person with university degree to a person with minimum wage. It will take 22 years to outperform guy with minimum wage.

note: - I know the are many variables like inflation, salary growth, change in interest rate, prices, salary based on location etc..
- But also person with only high school degree starts working 5 year earlier i didn´t count that.

The point is that disadvantage of a person that does not inherit anything compared to the person who inherit flat is enormous. Especially in countries/cities with bad salary / house pricing ratio.

Just play with the cards you are dealt bro just work hard bro it's crazy how everything is determined

Just play with the cards you are dealt bro just work hard bro it's crazy how everything is determined
You got the point
Let me guess, you live in a post communist country ?
Yes, there was a baby boom in 90ties and now there is a housing shortage. Est 50% of men between 25-35y. old are living with their parents.

we're really approaching times where you need to work your ass off just to afford your minimal portion of Soylent/bug protein necessary to survive and rent to live in a pod
full-on dystopia mode but the boomers will just say "heh, pull yourself by the bootstraps, kiddo, life's not meant to be easy" and redpillers will say "bro, earning money is easy, just join my pyramid scheme, just invest in my memecoin, just win the lottery, bro, it's that easy" :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Same shit here, unless you are married and both you and your wife make above the wage you won't able to pay the rent.
Exactly, i wanted to live without parents. But it is waste of money to live alone, it´s better to live with parents and save money.