Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nethenyahu to sack Gallant if he opposes war in Lebanon in meeting tonight.

"Saar" @ReconElement @KING NOTHING

based netanyahu

WW3 will be all thanks to the jewish greed. Both Ukro-Russian and Hamas(Mossad)-Israeli wars were orchestrated by them.
based netanyahu
i hope he will bomb your home and take your land you dumbass

Attachments

• JewishScienceCover.jpg
    JewishScienceCover.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 5
WW3 will be all thanks to the jewish greed. Both Ukro-Russian and Hamas(Mossad)-Israeli wars were orchestrated by them.

i hope he will bomb your home and take your land you dumbass
My country is on Israel's side Trump is going to win anyways. In case of a WW3 no one is going to fight anyways lmao modern zoomers don't give a fuck how can they force the entire soft ZOGGED european youth to fight ? They cannot even if they tried their hardest. Keep seething I hope whatever you wished to me comes back to you like a boomerang especially knowing that you live in Poland jfl. Watch out for an actual missile there . My country is peaceful so far. :feelsokman:

The best evidence that God doesn't exist is that he doesn't send a giant fireball to completely obliterate Israel.