Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Netflixcels are you excited for Q-Force, the first all queer superhero adventure series?

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
If you haven't cancelled your subscription yet, god help you for supporting this crap.

They are tripling down on woke entertainment. They actually think if woke shit is the only thing available that people will suddenly start to enjoy it.

View: https://youtu.be/Fk9s-zTbq28

Meanwhile I watch practically nothing that was made after the 1990s anymore.

If you told me this was a parody show rockstar made for the next GTA I would believe you.
I refuse to believe this shit got greenlighted

If you told me this was a parody show rockstar made for the next GTA I would believe you.
I refuse to believe this shit got greenlighted
It actually looks like an SNL animated short skit.

The one dude in the right of the background looks literally like eren Yeager from the fumbling arc
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Screenshot 20210624 1024262

Last edited:
looks cringe and retarded

If you haven't cancelled your subscription yet, god help you for supporting this crap.

They are tripling down on woke entertainment. They actually think if woke shit is the only thing available that people will suddenly start to enjoy it.

Seems you haven't heard about the worst Netflix show the announced yesterday : Sexy Beasts

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    138.6 KB · Views: 29
Seems you haven't heard about the worst Netflix show the announced yesterday : Sexy Beasts
I'm gunna poop in the gay neighbors lawn just because of that

This is actually shitting on them you retard :feelskek:

Am I glad I never wasted money and signed up for Netflix

Lmao imagine paying money to gayflix. Not me.

How?
It overinflates the faggotry that gays want to hide with a lot of flamboyant shit. Look at the comments and dislikes, the gays are mad af :feelskek:

It overinflates the faggotry that gays want to hide with a lot of flamboyant shit. Look at the comments and dislikes, the gays are mad af :feelskek:
There shouldn't be any faggotry at all. Overinflating or not this shit is making it normal to show children such bullshit

I sense 4 chan op

I don't like these modern animation. They look so fucking fake and bright. Totally not my type. I'll stick to classic animes and DC animated series.

we really need an AIDS pandemic revival

There shouldn't be any faggotry at all. Overinflating or not this shit is making it normal to show children such bullshit
Yeah watch this crap start showing up randomly in children's accounts. Netflix doesn't give a shit if people on Twitter are shitting on it, they care that it gets people talking about it and want to know how much more gay shit they keep cramming down people's throats cause that's really all they want to do.

I still use it cause pirating is a pain at times. even if (((Netflix))) makes this gay fag shit.

I’m excited because I’m not going to watch it:feelsthink:

I would've had to pay first for it in order to cancel, which I haven't so doesn't affect me. Jews gonna jew.

I don't have Netflix

I actually enjoy watching shitty movies like this. Sometimes they are so bad that they turn out to be more entertaining than mediocre comedies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back