Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Netflix show promoting cuckolding and adultery, propaganda to make male normies even more cucked

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Saw on 4chan

">Sex/Life is a show about a married woman, Billie, who has the perfect husband, Cooper, and 2 children from her ex-boyfriend, Brad.
>She starts randomly thinking about Brad and all of the sex she had with him and writing it down in a journal.
>Cooper eventually reads this journal and is extremely hurt by it. Cooper decides to try and rekindle the passion by one-upping the stories of Brad.
>Despite all Cooper's efforts she still thinks and starts talking/meeting up with Brad.
>Cooper does everything Billie agrees to, even a swingers party, gets his dick sucked by another woman, and protects Billie from needing to fuck another swinger, Billie still can't stop thinking about Brad.
>Cooper breaks out in tears and falls sickly, Billie tells him it's a fresh start, and goes to a couples therapy seminar.
>After hearing the lecturer saying it's okay to be yourself, she goes to Brad, says she won't leave her husband, and has sex with him."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x580mowu5Gs

The ones watching this garbage are women, they will dream about the Chad and think about cucking their husbands. Btw, the main actress cucked her husband in rl with the guy who portrays Chad on this show.

Extremely disgusting and blackpilled.

Last edited:
Netflix is truly in the vanguard of degeneracy

The protag sounds like a tranny "Billie" lmfao

Brad also wins JFL

"they" have been pushing cuckoldry for years now, i think it was 2016 when every major liberal news site came out with positive articles about cucks

Its ovER boyos. Would be a based ending to the show though if the cuck kills them both and runs away with the kid.

I saw the description of this somewhere and knew straight away that foids would flock to it. My hatred for foids increased even more.

Netflix is cancer, they destroy everything they touch. This movie is every womans wet dream, she fucks Chad while she keeps betabuxxer to feed and babysit the children. This is the new empowerment feminist push, soon in the US poly marriages will be the norm and the rest of the cuck world will follow.

Sickening. I could beat that brad guy to death with my fists yet I get rejected.
Netflix is cancer, they destroy everything they touch. This movie is every womans wet dream, she fucks Chad while she keeps betabuxxer to feed and babysit the children. This is the new empowerment feminist push, soon in the US poly marriages will be the norm and the rest of the cuck world will follow.
Normie cucks will accept it when it becomes the norm among women to demand/expect this. They will submit in order to do the whole married with children shit that their family and soyciety expects from them. :feelskek:

I already see this at work, a guy openly bragging about fucking this woman when her husband isn't home and a female bragging about how she and her husband have threesomes with another woman raising their four children. Her husband actively refers to the other woman as his second wife. The United States is a modern Sodom and Gomorrah. :feelsjuice:

How the fuck would normgroids enjoy this

I wish all the bad for the normies

Proof that dark triad works as the cucked husband is facially more attractive tbh but brad is the cock she wants.

Imagine watching Netflix

The life of an average betabuxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back