Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Netflix Pedo max?

Already posted

normies think it's ok and progressive to fuck children if you're a Jew in a position of power (politicians, milionares) or a tranny maybe
but if an incel tries to approach someone year younger than him, he's a terrible pedo and deserves death

I doubt anything good can come from it.

IM COOMING
Tenor 10

De geso woulda loved this shit

those lolis are not even hot

I hate this! They're corrupting the lolis now too :feelsree:

Last edited:
Disgusting.

The one with the glasses in the back... NO, you dont look smart.

Je n'aime pas l'histoire de la jeune fille noire!

They are not very cute tbh

It's only grooming & wrong when it's not Chad macking on her.

lol just watched the trailer on youtube... the dislike outnumbers likes by 3 to 1 lol

what a bunch of over-morazlized over-sensitive fucktards, those Americas (which i assume most commenters are)

i didnt see anything sexualizing in the trailer.

it reminds me of another netflix show, Elite's Nadia-Guzman plot. In that a muslim girl in a traditional family get westernized and eventually become "liberated" and empowered.

all that sexualizing bullshit. wtf? americans are so fucking obsessed they see it everywhere. its more of a cultural conflict movie.

actually want to watch that movie. its to be out on September. hope it doesnt get canclled coz of those moralist retards.
:feelsseriously:

Where is the twerk scene bruh i can't see it

Lel child and/or hebephilic sexuality is ok when it's "empowering" and degenerate in this manner but not ok when say a 20 yr old dates a 15 yr old (which isnt even a child in the biological or sexual sense).

But these girls are 11! The average age of pubertal onset in females has decreased to about 12 from 16 over the past century or so due to various factors including sedentary lifestyle and hormones in our food.

Hence, if anything the sexualization in this show is WORSE morally than us wanting to date a jb for that reason, because it is borderline PEDOphilic.

Avatars 000559502007 i479t3 t500x500

Over for pedobearcels.

Example1Example2

I mean I just don't understand the outrage Netflix is getting. They complain about shitty nigger twerking in A FUCKING MOVIE yet this is the typical dress of a tween girl these days and nobody says a damn thing?

>WEARING CLOTHES LIKE THIS ISN'T SEXUAL!! SHE IS JUST HOT AND EXPRESSING HERSELF! YOUR MISOGYNIST MIND WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!
...and yet all of Reddit and Twitter are mad at dance outfits?

Unbased. Not enough twerking scenes. @Napoleon de Geso would be disappointed.

I've seen the trailer, absolute degeneracy.
I'm not surprised anymore at this point.
Soon we will have kindergartners twerking.

enfermera1.jpg

in spain they sell a "sexy nurse" costume for 4 to 6 years. the funny thing is that there is a version for 1 to 3 years.

Is it illegal to look at under 18s twerking on YouTube,Vimeo etc?