Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Netflix movies at relative's place

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Had to visit family relative place today.

I stopped by the living room twice just out of curiosity to see what was playing on TV.

The first time I dropped by the movie was showing this scene of some Chad picking some really hot chick at a bar for le sexy time.

The second time was some Vietnam war movie. The troops on patrol were asking each other questions on when did they lose their virginity. The black guy said at 16 in some broom closet at church.

How the fuck is it that both times I dropped by randomly the movies were showing scenes related to sex?

And you wonder why we are so angry. Hollywood glorifies sex and makes you know about it every 5 damn seconds. If you don't know about it, something is really wrong.

So fuck everyone who says sex isn't everything. Hollywood sure makes sure you know it is!

Last edited:
Chinaman

You will never see this in based Chinese action movies.

Thats what movies talk about nowdays, normans are obsessed with sex

This is why I can only watch horror

Netflix forces sex in every movie. Believe it or not but they are more degenerate than hollywood in that aspect.