Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Netflix is trying to change the meaning of ”redpill” to mean hormone therapy

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

View: https://twitter.com/markdice/status/1291781208943124481?s=21

View: https://twitter.com/markdice/status/1291779690068185088?s=21

no reply pill is brutal and spares no one

Red pill being used a lot of different places. Cuckservatives think they are redpilled when they realize left wing soyary is retarded.

Why are they so obsessed with this shit?

Is everyone a tranny faggot nowdays? seriously i see this type of shit more often than i should.

The trannies became mad that right wingers use their movie as an analogy

REPUBLICAN

DEMOCRAT

Actually..maybe netflix is on to something..the creator of matrix are trannys now remember? Maybe they were closet fags and had hidden fag massages in the movies. You never know

That doesn't even make sense

Why are they so obsessed with this shit?

Is everyone a tranny faggot nowdays? seriously i see this type of shit more often than i should.
Seriously. Why does every corpiration love faggots?

Actually..maybe netflix is on to something..the creator of matrix are trannys now remember? Maybe they were closet fags and had hidden fag massages in the movies. You never know
The creators claim that neo was supposed to become a woman after taking the pill but Hollywood forced them not to do that. I don’t buy this story.

noooo not the redpillerino anything but that waaaaahhhh waaaaahhh how can i be based if i cant be redpilled ebin style??

Matrix is funny at this point I hope the MtFs have fun with it

The creators claim that neo was supposed to become a woman after taking the pill but Hollywood forced them not to do that. I don’t buy this story.
Oh shit . :worryfeels::worryfeels:

Netflix is going to lose this battle.

Wtf nigga, what's the damn theory?
Nothing special. Its your regular tinfoil "elites are trying to breed discord and take over" shit
I believe its a planned attack on traditional gender roles because such gender roles empower men. Especially working class men. Accepting homosexual marriage or adoption by homo couples subverts and dilutes what marriage is meant to be about. An institution for heterosexual couples to breed their own biological children and raise them as part of a long lasting family, which itself is part of a greater community with other such couples, building cohesiveness to survive and navigate the world.

Elites hate this concept of community and are after it. Their ideal world is one of isolated and atomized individuals who completely rely on corporates and government for sustainence. Replaceable cogs in the machine who are liberal in theory(allowed to be as homo, pedo, degenerate etc as they want), but are truly enslaved by taxes, shitty working hours, education/healthcare prices, rising rents, low wages. Their "liberal" choices guided by advertisement and media.

In this world of manufactured scarcity everything is for sale, even things we used to take for granted like love, affection, human touch and even sex. (think affectiont starved incel simps and e-whore business). (also see, rising acceptance for whoredom with increasing whore demand and prices conflating with rising inceldom)

Family is inherently a patriarchal institution, it cannot work within bounds of liberal feminism(why so many modern marriages fail). Thus it gives man reign not just over himself but over the fate of his family and offspring as well. Taking it away is taking away our role in the world and replacing it with the role of a rampant consoomer with nothing to look forward to but wageslave and cope(which many incels are already doing).

Trannies are part of it to. If gender is such an irrelevant thing and men can become women and women can become men that easily, then gender roles become meaningless as well(exactly what queers and non binaries are). Its an extension of feminist theory.
I have much to say but I'll stop.

Tldr: we are moving towards neo-liberal capitalist fuedalism and inceldom is symptom of a greater problem.
@Unsaveable

Nothing special. Its your regular tinfoil "elites are trying to breed discord and take over" shit
I believe its a planned attack on traditional gender roles because such gender roles empower men. Especially working class men. Accepting homosexual marriage or adoption by homo couples subverts and dilutes what marriage is meant to be about. An institution for heterosexual couples to breed their own biological children and raise them as part of a long lasting family, which itself is part of a greater community with other such couples, building cohesiveness to survive and navigate the world.

Elites hate this concept of community and are after it. Their ideal world is one of isolated and atomized individuals who completely rely on corporates and government for sustainence. Replaceable cogs in the machine who are liberal in theory(allowed to be as homo, pedo, degenerate etc as they want), but are truly enslaved by taxes, shitty working hours, education/healthcare prices, rising rents, low wages. Their "liberal" choices guided by advertisement and media.

In this world of manufactured scarcity everything is for sale, even things we used to take for granted like love, affection, human touch and even sex. (think affectiont starved incel simps and e-whore business). (also see, rising acceptance for whoredom with increasing whore demand and prices conflating with rising inceldom)

Family is inherently a patriarchal institution, it cannot work within bounds of liberal feminism(why so many modern marriages fail). Thus it gives man reign not just over himself but over the fate of his family and offspring as well. Taking it away is taking away our role in the world and replacing it with the role of a rampant consoomer with nothing to look forward to but wageslave and cope(which many incels are already doing).

Trannies are part of it to. If gender is such an irrelevant thing and men can become women and women can become men that easily, then gender roles become meaningless as well(exactly what queers and non binaries are). Its an extension of feminist theory.

Tldr: we are moving towards neo-liberal capitalist fuedalism and inceldom is symptom of a greater problem.
@Unsaveable
Based and high iq.

@Unsaveable

None of this is theory.

It's real and it's being practiced.

Ah yes, (((Netflix))).
Guess we have to start pogroms again.

i mean they could be right. wachkowski sisters are mtf trannies and trannies are known for wanting to indoctrinate people into their shit so it would make sense if the matrix was actually tranny propaganda. now what did the 2 of them mean with the redpill doesn't even matter at this point.

i mean they could be right. wachkowski sisters are mtf trannies and trannies are known for wanting to indoctrinate people into their shit so it would make sense if the matrix was actually tranny propaganda. now what did the 2 of them mean with the redpill doesn't even matter at this point.
I agree it doesn’t matter at this point, but the wachowskis seem like the second most obvious case being trannies because it’s popular only behind Bruce Jenner

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back