Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Netflix is beyond cucked

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
You all probably know this already but I just want to let it out, i can't watch one show without seeing some faggot shit like lgbt characters or "muh respect wahmen", the agenda they are pushing in their shows is disgusting and degenerate, these jews legit never want us to rest, whether in real life or online ffs

Imaging paying to watch shows instead of pirating them

@Cuyen 's avi lmao.

don't forget their eagerness to get white women to mix with blacks

i bet, not a fan of pretty much any modern day tv series

It wasn't a cucked series at all tbh.it is literally the reason it cancelled. I hope to see it on another platfrom
I don't know what series it is but looking at that shirt it seems a bit edgy.

JFL at not torrenting

just torrent tbh

All media is cucked now, I dont think ill even ever be able to watch something as weeby as an anime because of the foids. I legitametly hate women, as irrational as it may be I genuinely cant get myself not to.

What's good on there anyways? It's all shit. Pop culture trash.

Netflix is the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of foids

Netflix is the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of foids
YO nigg check ur

I like Netflix for some documentaries and anime

Haven't seen any so far thankfully. btw it's far better than pirating still.

You know the world is cucked when you can't even watch a superhero movie without having cuck liberal agenda being forced down your throat.

Netflix is a shitty product. Only 720p in chrome and forces VP9 codec. CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S was just removed. And their crappy "App" can only be downloaded in the microsoft store.

All entertainment is cucked because it is run by lib cucks and feminists. There are tiny exceptions here and there. The trick is finding the exceptions.

All entertainment is cucked because it is run by lib cucks and feminists. There are tiny exceptions here and there. The trick is finding the exceptions.

You know the world is cucked when you can't even watch a superhero movie without having cuck liberal agenda being forced down your throat.
This
It's a shame they control everything now

they want to normalize, interacial, lbtq+, femminist garbage, fuck netflix

Yep, Netflix features the worst movies.

And to believe 8-9 year olds are seeing this type of shit.

The rising of Netflix caused me to stop watching TV over half a decade ago. I never watch anything except local news, and that's when I'm in my parents' place. Not watching TV/Netflix made me more woke tbh.

I only get Netflix once per year for 13 Reasons Why