Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NETFLIX BLACKPILLING NORMIES WITH THEIR NEW TRAILER

WAIT HOLY SHIT THIS IS REAL CALL THE BUNDESKRIMINALAMT RIGHT NOW

Only fakecels have netflix

Its ironic that show about lookism will be watched because mc became attractive.

Its ironic that show about lookism will be watched because mc became attractive.
thats why i'm not sure i'm gonna watch this shit and im scared its gonna be bluepill fiesta like the mc will "huh my friends love for who i am not how i look" they can't be too blackpilled

hold it seems like there's no morals he heads home after another getting beat up because he's an incel, he wakes up chad with his dead body beaten on the floor and he decide to yeslifemaxx and he can finally live life on ez mode

>Jewflix
>Based

Bluecels, man. :feelsseriously:

The degenerate Jews in Hollywood are stealing our lingo for their own profit now

Brocels, i have read the original comic of this and trust me it is far from blackpill knowledge:feelshaha:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
This is show is all about white yound chads and their lifestyle with unrealistic fighting. The suffering for facial feature will only last for ep 3/4, after that it will all be normie advice. Just help women bruh, just save them from stalker, just be a good heartes man and they willl fall for you. Trust me, this show is all about this. So, stop calling this blackpill show.

Brocels, i have read the original comic of this and trust me it is far from blackpill knowledge:feelshaha:
This is show is all about white yound chads and their lifestyle with unrealistic fighting. The suffering for facial feature will only last for ep 3/4, after that it will all be normie advice. Just help women bruh, just save them from stalker, just be a good heartes man and they willl fall for you. Trust me, this show is all about this. So, stop calling this blackpill show.
just be chang

Netflix went from blacked to blackpilled

God fucking damn it.

I read the comic too, based only at the start, I agree. Turns into gang warfare kungfu almost immediately. At least the Dog God cult arc was kinda interesting

I read in Reddit that becoming a Chad helped the rice of the comic to follow bluepill and repill advises such as gymmax or so. Is that true?

I read in Reddit that becoming a Chad helped the rice of the comic to follow bluepill and repill advises such as gymmax or so. Is that true?
100%. They say just gymmax or, white knightmax and woman will like you back no matter how ugly you are.

I read the comic too, based only at the start, I agree. Turns into gang warfare kungfu almost immediately. At least the Dog God cult arc was kinda interesting
The jiho prison arc was also interesting. But i the overall story is fuckin bluepilled bias

100%. They say just gymmax or, white knightmax and woman will like you back no matter how ugly you are.
I hope they cut out that cucked shit from the comic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back