Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nerdy rice ignoring his hot foid gf at pool.

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Went to the pool to relax like the supreme gentlemen at 2 am. A couple comes and i would think the rice is one of u by his looks. They hug in the water and play swim. I feel awkward but check out his hot foid and think that he is super lucky to have her giving the looks mismatch. Then 2 other guys come to check her out and hang around. Tyrones.

I notice the future ricecel moves to the cornor of the pool to watch a stupid video or play a game on his phone while his gf swims and wants attention. Even going by his legs to massage him. Rage.

he is ignoring her. Wtf

Tyrone starts trying to talk to her and rice is still on his phone.

He was lucky tyrone looked really gay and then they all left. Probably friends. But dumbass rice couldnt get off his phone and will probably lose his philipino foid in the future.

Just an observation i wanted to talk about.

"philipino foid" "hot"
what?

Asian males are known for being low T, OP, this is par for the course.

i would be fucking her if i were him lol what a cuck
I was surprised they were even a couple because before they started hugging in the pool i was thinking of doing what my tyrone friend does all the time. Talking to her while her male guardian watches. But i felt bad trying to take another ricecels foid so i did not. But he was acting like a chang chad watching a movie on his phone..... ignoring her
This is what happens when u leave ur apartment for the first time all week at 2 am to get some fresh air by the pool thibking no one will be out

Lucky to be able to go to the pool
I wouldn't dare show my deformed chest by taking my shirt off

i would be fucking her if i were him lol what a cuck

That’s why life is a joke, someone like him gets a girl whereas we don’t.

Lucky to be able to go to the pool
I wouldn't dare show my deformed chest by taking my shirt off

Same, even showing my small wrists or how underweight I am is a crime. One side of my chest never fully developed.

Same, even showing my small wrists or how underweight I am is a crime. One side of my chest never fully developed.
Bro he was fuckin 50 kilos at thr most. Super skinny sticks for legs. I seriously was wondering what other traits he got going on and the foid was all over him. Even ignored me somewhat when i tried to talked to her about not forgetting her shit when she left

He's prolly betabuxxing and maybe she doesn't want her ass out in the street before she finds herself a new white beta.

He's prolly betabuxxing and maybe she doesn't want her ass out in the street before she finds herself a new white beta.
Possibly but she was showing too much interest while he was on his phone not carig. So he probably did have some game going on. Nonetheless i am sure its temporary.

Probably one of those crazy BPd foids that come and go after ruining ur life.

Possibly but she was showing too much interest while he was on his phone not carig. So he probably did have some game going on. Nonetheless i am sure its temporary.

Probably one of those crazy BPd foids that come and go after ruining ur life.

You know, this is just speaking about him betabuxxing his way to the woman's vag. She acts excited and shit, and that's just a way of her proving her love and stuff to the dude.

She's doing all of this for the money. I can't even imagine how someone could be attracted to a 2/10 Asian if they're a 7/10-8/10 Philippino foid....

Probably your stereotypical rich Asian kid. He'll be fine.