Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Nerdy" girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Found this gold from r/braincels

2poxp8s2r5p01.png

They probably are worse than stacies tbh atleast stacies don't bother pretending to like something

cope hes white and tall with a head full of hair

They probably are worse than stacies tbh atleast stacies don't bother pretending to like something
They shamelessly try to extract as much attention from geeks and nerds.

They shamelessly try to extract as much attention from geeks and nerds.

And also have sex and relationships with guys that are the opposite of geeks and nerds.

eyy lmao.

a true withered in that pic

I will never have a weeb gf who likes me.

Nerdy girls are more stuck up.

Funny thing is you actually have more of a chance with a stereotypical blonde popular girl than with one of these self proclaimed "xD nerdy females." They themselves are rejected wannabe Stacies and are constantly bitter about it, and it reflects in their personalities (or lack thereof). Fuck these fake ass pretend "nerd" girls. Might as well just go for the gold.

I like the one where the girl says something like "Oh Kevin, your nerdy love has brought me out of my shell."

On point 100%.

Nerdy/gamer girls are sub-Stacies so they can't compete for Chad... and they know it... so instead they get off by fucking with incels. They don't just think we're gross, they want us straight up dead... They get the biggest validation rush from being mass-worshipped by thirsty beta and omega dudes, for them it's a great substitute for validation that fucking Chad gives them.

Gamer/nerd girls deserve to be raped and murdered. Islamonazis - if you want to go massacre someone, why don't you fuck up a few gamer girls rather than shooting up random fag nightclubs.

nerdy girls are nerdy because no chad wanted to fuck them in highschool so they turned into gamer and got attention from gamer cucks. JFL if you play games in 2k18.

These girl's play the "nerdy" role to get beta orbiters and to hopefully find the next Mark Zuckerberg.

True af.

On point 100%.

Nerdy/gamer girls are sub-Stacies so they can't compete for Chad... and they know it... so instead they get off by fucking with incels. They don't just think we're gross, they want us straight up dead... They get the biggest validation rush from being mass-worshipped by thirsty beta and omega dudes, for them it's a great substitute for validation that fucking Chad gives them.

Gamer/nerd girls deserve to be raped and murdered. Islamonazis - if you want to go massacre someone, why don't you fuck up a few gamer girls rather than shooting up random fag nightclubs.

On point 100%.

Nerdy/gamer girls are sub-Stacies so they can't compete for Chad... and they know it... so instead they get off by fucking with incels.

The fuckery is cruel. They don't even try to learn anything but the mainstream stuff. They think all they have to do is google one thing and it makes them "nerdy". Show up to a convention with a vagina and one quote from an anime, get free everything and all the attention.

Nerdy girls need to he hung drawn and quartered

“Lol I’m anti-social teehee” celebrating it as if it’s some kind of achievement. Dumb bitch.

ive seen countless times these kinds of girls have 2 or 3 DIGIT orbiters and their actual bf is some high t bulky guy with an iq of 78 and has only ever played madden

Can't stand female nerds. Male nerds are better.

It's so weird to be posting on a dead post :(

They're literally the same as every other "type" of woman. Why is there no renaissance woman, why are they grouped up in herds?
to satisfy their egos :what: