Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nepali Man cucked 38 men of wives

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
C829F184 8181 42C4 A291 DBECF31B73F5

The women in the white shirt is the oldest and first wife. She commands the other wives at their local business. The kids are employees there too btw.

Also this guy who has cucked many men of wives now died recently.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57465379
This shit should be illegal and heavily prosecuted :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Nepal is still off the radar from JBW-maxxers is the reason he was still able to do this

Nepal is still off the radar from JBW-maxxers is the reason he was still able to do this
The guy is also a Boomer, born before WW2. So the eternal Anglo's (((feminism))) hadn't taken over yet.

Lifefuel for curries

Nepal is interesting. Rice looking people, but they're pretty much Curry.

So is he rice or curry?

@Broly at it again

meanwhile this the truecel rots

Did no one read the article? The guy is from Mizoram, a state of India that is next to Bangladesh and Burma. He has no connection to Nepal

Met some Nepalese dudes here in the bay area several years back. Some of them look dark as fuck. Some of them are light skinned Sino-Tibetans and some of them are Tibeto-Burmans (dark ass fuck).

I was hanging out with one dark Nepalese dude in Berkeley at a cafe and I'll never forget how a white foid brutally dissed him. He was the dark indian looking kind. I was pretty much a kid back then and didn't realize how brutal foids were to dark Indian looking men (he was Nepalese). A chindian basically.