Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nepalese hash is lifefuel

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I smoked some Nepal hash a few hours ago and its so lifefuel. It has a good taste and it almost immediately kicked in, while for regular weed i have to wait 5-10 minutes. Gave me a good head high without making me too dizzy/sleepy. Also because its Nepalese hash i like to imagine that it has been blessed by Monks and the Dalai Lama lol.

@DarkStarDown

Dang bro, You met god today? :feelsaww::feelscomfy:

Wiz Khalifa Smoke GIF

Based, enjoy my brocel. :smonk:

Sadly, I can't smoke for awhile. :dafuckfeels:

NTmogs me with weed possession

That's why I'm officially disabled (but I can't neetbuxx)

NTmogs me with weed possession

That's why I'm officially disabled (but I can't neetbuxx)
I got it legally from my Netherlands trip, wasnt a challenge to get it. But my supply is almost gone :feelsrope:

Technically Lower Silesia is the nearest part of PL to Netherlands, but...
Brootal that you lost your car. So the cliche about Poles being thieves is true...

Brootal that you lost your car. So the cliche about Poles being thieves is true...
I lost, but no due to theft, but I had an accident. Some boomER taxi driver was using his phone when the all others drove away on green light and I didn't saw him because I was overrunning other car

Idk how about fines in Germany, but I got an equivalent of 300 euro

I lost, but no due to theft, but I had an accident. Some boomER taxi driver was using his phone when the all others drove away on green light and I didn't saw him because I was overrunning other car

Idk how about fines in Germany, but I got an equivalent of 300 euro
I see, so who according to the police is fault at the accident ?

I see, so who according to the police is fault at the accident ?
I was (no surprise tbh, I hit his rear), even I told them to check CCTV on the crossroads. Our police is still "citizens' militia"

Last edited: