Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neoteny, and Why Chad dominutes you

W

Wot1994

Banned
-
Chad dominates you because he has a less neotenous face and body than you. There is a fine balance however, if you lack any neotenous you'd end up looking like a gorilla.

There is a reason your stereotypical Chad is white: Frederick S. Hulse said that "...modern Europeans are, on average, distinctly less pedomorphic than are most non-Europeans..."

Chad essentially makes you look like a little boy.

For Asians who struggle to date in the west, this is the reason:
"Montagu said that "The Mongoloid skull has proceeded further than in any other people." "The Mongoloid skull, whether Chinese or Japanese, has been rather more neotenized than the Caucasoid or European." "The female skull, it will be noted, is more pedomorphic in all human populations than the male skull."

Montagu further observed that "the skeleton of the classic Mongoloid type is very delicately made, even down to the character of the sutures of the skull which, like those of the infant skull, are relatively smooth and untortuous. In fact the Mongoloid presents so many physical traits which are associated with the late fetus or young infant that he has been called a fetalized, infantilized or pedomorphic type. Those who have carefully observed young babies may recall that the root of the nose is frequently flat or low as in Mongoloids, and that an internal epicanthic fold in such instances is usually present. The smaller number of individual head hairs and the marked hairlessness of the remainder of the body are infantile traits, as are likewise the small mastoid processes, the shallow fossa into which the jawbone fits (the mandibular fossa), the rather stocky build, the large brain-pan and brain, lack of brow ridges, and quite a number of other characters."

Whites have developed skulls with heavy brow ridges, larger teeth along with other factors such as large frames and facial hair growth and so on. However they fit the balance perfectly and it's the cause for the results we see in the world today.

"Abbie said that women normally have shorter legs than men, and he said that shorter legs are the normal condition in some ethnic groups such as Mongoloids. Abbie said that Mongoloids, of whom he listed the people of "China, Japan and the Americas", have proportionately larger heads and shorter legs than Europeans,"

"
Ashley Montagu said that Negroids have the following neotenous traits relative to Caucasoids: flattish nose, flat roof of the nose, small ears, narrower joints, frontal skull eminences, later closure of the premaxillary sutures, less hairy, longer eyelashes and cruciform pattern of the lower second and third molars."

Chad AMOGs you because he is physically more manly than you, and in comparison you look like a little boy. Truth is hard boyos.

I hate when I get dominuted!

Teasing aside, this is obviously good and true information. Whites are preferred by men and women of all racial groups anywhere they're found.

I hate when I get dominuted!

Teasing aside, this is obviously good and true information. Whites are preferred by men and women of all racial groups anywhere they're found.
Autocorrect has cucked me

What causes neoteny, because I definitelly suffer from this, I look like a child. Can malnutrition be a factor?

shitty advice. according this board, looking like a 12 year old gay alien with no facial hair is what makes women wet

Legit, i look like a little boy, even with facial hair because ov my overdeveloped midface. tbh

What causes neoteny, because I definitelly suffer from this, I look like a child. Can malnutrition be a factor?
Genetics really. Look at East Asians and other non whites raised in the west, they still have more neotenous faces and bodies than native whites.

The best advice is surgery and roidcelling.

Chad dominates me because I'm ugly and he's attractive, plain and simple

I don't have a shred of neoteny. I look like an old ugly ogre.

I don't have a shred of neoteny. I look like an old ugly ogre.
You still need to have features that are handsome. You can have a symmetrical and harmonious face that's very neotenous. You'll just look like a little girl. Chads have little neoteny on a handsome face... So they dominate.

I feel like a 15 year old kid among men. I feel wrong interacting with adult females.

There is a reason your stereotypical Chad is white: Frederick S. Hulse said that "...modern Europeans are, on average, distinctly less pedomorphic than are most non-Europeans..."

Chad essentially makes you look like a little boy.
The above contradicts the notion of more eurochads.

>a whole page of text that just says “It’s over for ricecels”

You're reading it wrong. It is saying Europeans are less childlike in appearance than many other ethnic groups
I don't think that is true. Middle Eastern men look masculine when they enter puberty.

You're reading it wrong. It is saying Europeans are less childlike in appearance than many other ethnic groups
no that's what I read. It later says that being MORE childlike is better so that contraicts the very idea of more eurochads if we look LESS childlike.

I don't think that is true. Middle Eastern men look masculine when they enter puberty.
In terms of body hair. Middle eastern people also share a similar lineage to Europeans so it would be that look similar.
However most middle easterners you see are rich AF and have had work done. I can walk down my local street and see 6'3" Chads that MOG them to death.

no that's what I read. It later says that being MORE childlike is better so that contraicts the very idea of more eurochads if we look LESS childlike.

Being more childlike makes you seem more friendly. Being less childlike makes you a Chad/Slayer. Europeans are one of the least neotenous ethnic groups, combined with high economic achievements with great civilisations = slayers.

>a whole page of text that just says “It’s over for ricecels”
In the West.

Changs can still slay like mad in Asia as it hasn't been infiltrated by Chads... Yet.

In terms of body hair. Middle eastern people also share a similar lineage to Europeans so it would be that look similar.
However most middle easterners you see are rich AF and have had work done. I can walk down my local street and see 6'3" Chads that MOG them to death.
Not just in terms of body hair but also facial hair and face itself. Darker hair gives men a less feminine appearance.

Being more childlike makes you seem more friendly. Being less childlike makes you a Chad/Slayer. Europeans are one of the least neotenous ethnic groups, combined with high economic achievements with great civilisations = slayers.
That totally dodged the point.

How do you reconcile this?
Euro: LESS childlike
Chad: MORE childlike
Euros: more chadlike

it's a literal contradiction!

Is 5'10 child like?

That totally dodged the point.

How do you reconcile this?
Euro: LESS childlike
Chad: MORE childlike
Euros: more chadlike

it's a literal contradiction!
Chads are not child like. All Chads are DOM in at least one physical aspect. Gigachads are DOM Amogging machines.

Not just in terms of body hair but also facial hair and face itself. Darker hair gives men a less feminine appearance.
Saudi Arabia, average height = 5'6"
Bahrain, average height = 5'5"

European average height = 5'11"

Darker hair matters to an extent, but Europeans can have dark hair with light slayer eyes, without having a ugly nose. Dark hair + pale skin is a winning combination.

Chads are not child like. All Chads are DOM in at least one physical aspect. Gigachads are DOM Amogging machines.
Maybe I misinterpret this sentence then:
"Chad essentially makes you look like a little boy. "

I read this as looking like a chad means you have more little boy traits.
I guess you meant: compared to chad you look like a little boy.

Saudi Arabia, average height = 5'6"
Bahrain, average height = 5'5"

European average height = 5'11"

Darker hair matters to an extent, but Europeans can have dark hair with light slayer eyes, without having a ugly nose. Dark hair + pale skin is a winning combination.
I'm not arguing height or color halo, I'm talking about what gives a less youthful appearance and why Arabs in that aspect are on the front instead of Europeans in terms of least childlike appearance. But in terms of overall appearance, yeah, dark hair and light eyes is a big win, but an Arab with light eyes will mog the European with light eyes considering it's expected of Europeans to have light eyes.

Maybe I misinterpret this sentence then:
"Chad essentially makes you look like a little boy. "

I read this as looking like a chad means you have more little boy traits.
I guess you meant: compared to chad you look like a little boy.
Yes, Chad looks like a masc God, and in comparison you look like a little boy who hasn't gone through puberty.

I'm not arguing height or color halo, I'm talking about what gives a less youthful appearance and why Arabs in that aspect are on the front instead of Europeans in terms of least childlike appearance. But in terms of overall appearance, yeah, dark hair and light eyes is a big win, but an Arab with light eyes will mog the European with light eyes considering it's expected of Europeans to have light eyes.
Arabs with light eyes have significant sharing of the same DNA Europeans have. What we'd call "White people" lived in the middle eats for millienia, so many people there are very "white" genetically.

Also, neoteny is more than coloration. Whites often have larger frames, hands, necks, skulls brow ridges, jaws and so on.

Arabs with light eyes have significant sharing of the same DNA Europeans have. What we'd call "White people" lived in the middle eats for millienia, so many people there are very "white" genetically.

Also, neoteny is more than coloration. Whites often have larger frames, hands, necks, skulls brow ridges, jaws and so on.
Arabs and Europeans are both Caucasians which explains the more frequent shared DNA. But in the end, we all share DNA with one another, even Africans and curries.