Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nembutal

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
After tons of research and hours of reading and planing I finally have it in my hands.

I've read about this effect before and can confirm its true. The relief of knowing you can easily and peacefully end this nightmare any second at any time.

I am truly more at peace now than I have ever been in my entire life. Drugs to end your life should be avaliable to all incels.

I don't want anyone here to rope but you have to make your own decisions in life.

How did you get it?

Peaceful pill. Its a book for old people who want to end their life with dignity.

It costs like 400 Euro, right? They make money off of men who are suffering. This world is really beyond evil at this point. I cannot even find a proper word to describe it.

Peaceful pill.
It costs like 400 Euro, right? They make money off of men who are suffering. This world is really beyond evil at this point. I cannot even find a proper word to describe it.
They want you to pay for it with bitcoin but yeah it was expensive and a lot of work and hastle. But what does the price matter? Im going to be dead.
The alternative was a 12guage to the head. This is a much better option for me at least

N is a blessing to have. Good for you, brocel.

Last edited:
SS is over there lol, they accept Ethereum?

They want you to pay for it with bitcoin but yeah it was expensive and a lot of work and hastle. But what does the price matter? Im going to be dead.

What I am trying to say is, they make money because men are suffering. This is an atrocity.

Did you get it from A?

In the Netherlands, the standard protocol for physician-assisted suicide is to provide 9 grams of pentobarbital sodium along with sugar syrup in a 20% ethanol solution for self-administration by the patient.[6]

The oral dosage of pentobarbital indicated for physician-assisted death in the United States states of Oregon, Washington, Vermont, and California (as of January, 2016) is typically 10 g in liquid form.[7][8] This is considerably higher than the dose for the management of status epilepticus.[9]

You'll need 90 pills of these to kill yourself JFL

Peaceful pill. Its a book for old people who want to end their life with dignity.
Have you read "FINAL EXIT" ? Its about the practicalities of self delivered/assisted suicide

Doesn't it depend on your bodyweight?

I was going by the official numbers : 9g / 100mg

But Yeah, Marilyn Monroe took 25 and died. But for a rapid peaceful death, I thing 50-60 would be the bare minimum.

Wait, you ordered it on the Internet? And something actually arrived? I thought about ordering some but it cost around 500 bucks and the entire site looked shady af. They had a lot of spelling mistakes and you could pay for it with Euro, not bitcoin, so I guess it was scam.

When are you planning to take it? Does it expire?

The question I asked myself all these years was why they have to make it so hard for us to commit suicide. People have a right to end their misery in my opinion. I actually spoke to a doctor and asked him whether or not he has nembutal in his inventory. He wouldn't make a statement about this and gave me some very concerned looks.

In the Netherlands, the standard protocol for physician-assisted suicide is to provide 9 grams of pentobarbital sodium along with sugar syrup in a 20% ethanol solution for self-administration by the patient.[6]

The oral dosage of pentobarbital indicated for physician-assisted death in the United States states of Oregon, Washington, Vermont, and California (as of January, 2016) is typically 10 g in liquid form.[7][8] This is considerably higher than the dose for the management of status epilepticus.[9]
View attachment 209705
You'll need 90 pills of these to kill yourself JFL
It's not a pill
Wait, you ordered it on the Internet? And something actually arrived? I thought about ordering some but it cost around 500 bucks and the entire site looked shady af. They had a lot of spelling mistakes and you could pay for it with Euro, not bitcoin, so I guess it was scam.

When are you planning to take it? Does it expire?

The question I asked myself all these years was why they have to make it so hard for us to commit suicide. People have a right to end their misery in my opinion. I actually spoke to a doctor and asked him whether or not he has nembutal in his inventory. He wouldn't make a statement about this and gave me some very concerned looks.
Actually I had someone I know help me out but yeah. Peaceful pill man

After tons of research and hours of reading and planing I finally have it in my hands.

I've read about this effect before and can confirm its true. The relief of knowing you can easily and peacefully end this nightmare any second at any time.

I am truly more at peace now than I have ever been in my entire life. Drugs to end your life should be avaliable to all incels.

I don't want anyone here to rope but you have to make your own decisions in life.

Why do you intend on killing yourself if I may ask? Aside from the obvious factors we all suffer with, do you have some form of a unique condition?

Why do you intend on killing yourself if I may ask? Aside from the obvious factors we all suffer with, do you have some form of a unique condition?
I'm 30
I just cant imagine living the rest of my life in this eternal hell, completely and utterly alone touchless loveless and sexless. How can anyone expect a man to live though to 70 80 or 90 years of that?

I've seen enough of this life to know its not going to get better. Check out my brief post history.

There is no way out.

I'm 30
I just cant imagine living the rest of my life in this eternal hell, completely and utterly alone touchless loveless and sexless. How can anyone expect a man to live though to 70 80 or 90 years of that?
I've seen enough of this life to know its not going to get better. Check out my brief post history.
There is no way out.

For whatever its worth, I liked reading your posts. :feelsbadman: