Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Neither Females or Incels should have the authority to rate men Looks

Ub2w

Ub2w

Banned
-
Is something i noticed the months since i entered the Incel Community, Men are severely underrated by both Incels and the woman that want to oppose them, but for different reasons.

Females, thanks to the estrogen in their blood , view plain 5/10(4.5 maximum), as the cuspide of the bottom of what males are allowed to look to be considered "Ugly" and not deformed monsters, that's biology and it's very know in the blackpill doctrine.

Incels, in another way, for much they talk about man beauty, they are still(in the vast, vast majority) a bunch of straight dudes that know jackshit about what makes a man ugly, attractive, or average, being unable to understand the diference, often guide by arbitrary guides that try to set the "ideal" to a giant-jawed figure action parody.

That's why you see how in Incel forums Chadlites transform into normies, normies into incels, and actual incels(sub 4 males) are all 1/10, ende the never-ending threats of "look at this ugly dude with a Hot GF, Blackpill Btfo", and is always a 5/10 with the beta look having a looksmatch.

I say we should just invite gay men to join the discussion and offer a third view.

the thing is tho gay men are just as bluepilled and are literally like roasties, tho I could prolly get some dudes on gay tinder

the thing is tho gay men are just as bluepilled and are literally like roasties, tho I could prolly get some dudes on gay tinder
Gay men are literally roasties with testosterone, as visual as them but also with lower standars since a hole is a hole.

Nobody can a rate a men better that them.

Gay men are literally roasties with testosterone, as visual as them but also with lower standars since a hole is a hole.

Nobody can a rate a men better that them.
you sure?

Gay guys can rate men really fucking well, that's true. And as men, they don't have that incredible self-bullshit tendency that women do.

you sure?
They are not delusional because they don't have estrogen like females so they don't rate 80% of their possible mates as below average, but they are also males so they are attracted to looks.

They are perfect.

They are not delusional because they don't have estrogen like females so they don't rate 80% of their possible mates as below average, but they are also males so they are attracted to looks.

They are perfect.
you are right, mods what do you think

Fags literally fuck anything even blackopcel could do well on gay dating apps.

Fags literally fuck anything even blackopcel could do well on gay dating apps.
Yes, a fag will think that Blackops2cel is ugly but will still consider banging him because a hole is a hole, it's the same pattern of througth that drive chads and high tier normies to fuck ugly woman.

But he will be still considered ugly and flesh of low quality, so they will rate him well.